• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

i am trying to defeat xemnas with riku when xemnas is in this white and black robe. when xemnas grabs sora, and you are in control of riku, i keep dying because i try to go to sora, but this big block always gets in the way, and then i die! i dont know what to do. please help!

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
It's okay...and yes, I know.

There's a clone that attacks you at the same time...use Dark Aura to knock him back and run toward the other Xemnas (the one with Sora)...when you're close enough, use the Reaction Command and it'll set Sora free.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Zari said:
It's okay...and yes, I know.

There's a clone that attacks you at the same time...use Dark Aura to knock him back and run toward the other Xemnas (the one with Sora)...when you're close enough, use the Reaction Command and it'll set Sora free.

damn you took the words out of me mouth.....but the riku part isnt even the hardest part. once xemnas has about 1 bar left he'll use some insanely long laser shooting attack. it says to press triangle but u need to press triangle and 'X' repeatedly

door_to_the_ligh

SoraXOblivion said:
damn you took the words out of me mouth.....but the riku part isnt even the hardest part. once xemnas has about 1 bar left he'll use some insanely long laser shooting attack. it says to press triangle but u need to press triangle and 'X' repeatedly

i button mashed both buttons cuz when i only pressed x riku was getting shot

Kairiissocute

ok, now i got past that part. now i'm at the part where his HP is totally depleted, and he starts to blow these fireballs at you and it says to reflect the attacks, so i use reflera but riku dies, so its game over. so help!!!!

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Kairiissocute said:
ok, now i got past that part. now i'm at the part where his HP is totally depleted, and he starts to blow these fireballs at you and it says to reflect the attacks, so i use reflera but riku dies, so its game over. so help!!!!

Rapidly press X and use the reaction command?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back