• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Are you serious?Jeesh you're liek a year behind us .
BHK-blonde haired kid
I wont tell you the storyline find out yourself , I did .
Heartless under your name because your a newbie like me make more posts and you'll level up .

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku_kun said:
Are you serious?Jeesh you're liek a year behind us .
BHK-blonde haired kid
I wont tell you the storyline find out yourself , I did .
Heartless under your name because your a newbie like me make more posts and you'll level up .

hey. STFU!, he didn't know so he asked

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku_kun said:
whatever P3wned .I answered his questions excpet the storyline .One reason is its too complex and it would take a while to type up .

you didn't have to insult him just treat him like a guy that doesn't know.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Dude...your 3 years behind us...

BHK=Blonde Haired Kid

Here is the storyline:

KINGDOM HEARTS® II
It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself. Together, they will face countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless still exist. A new villain also awaits – but is it an old foe behind the mask, or a new menace? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure. KINGDOM HEARTS has sold over 4 million units worldwide and continues to gain popularity with fans of both DISNEY and SQUARE ENIX across the planet.

KINGDOM HEARTS captured the imagination of gamers young and old by combining classic DISNEY properties and implementing new characters and worlds with SQUARE ENIX’s renowned style. The tale is brought to life by an all-star voice cast. Fans will revisit this beloved story and come to care for a new troupe of characters in KINGDOM HEARTS II.

The release date for KINGDOM HEARTS II will be announced at a later date. This title has yet to be rated by the ESRB

You already know why you have Heartless under your name but I'll explain it better. "Heartless" is the User Rank every new member begins with. It signafies you as a newbie (newbie not a n00bie). You just need to post more and then you'll level up to a Gummi Ship Builder, then Store Keeper, then, when you reach not 999, but 1,000 posts, you become a premium member.

And NO TRIPLE-POSTING! It's against the rules.

KINGDOM HEARTS II
It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself. Together, they will face countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand-new. It seems the Heartless still exist. A new villain also awaits – but is it an old foe behind the mask, or a new menace? This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure. KINGDOM HEARTS has sold over 4 million units worldwide and continues to gain popularity with fans of both DISNEY and SQUARE ENIX across the planet.

That's the right infomation.. The other side posted some useless infomation..

Hey, the other side. Read before you copy will you? No offense.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
BHK = hotness. lol..

nah.. bhk is our resident blonde haired kid. the new character in KH2 that we are most anxious to know of! :(

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Whoa there :p

1.) *sits back and eats popcorn* is spam.

2.) No double/triple posting. There is an edit button for a reason. Unless someone else replies to you, use the edit button to add things to a previous post. a

3.) BHK = Blonde Haired Kid.

^ Why? Because we didn't know what his name is. He's just a Blonde Haired Kid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back