• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
I've had KH:CoM for a while now and i've been trying to get the one wing angle, diamond dust, and ultima weapon but can't. I've gone to other threads and gone on google to find out how to get them but can't.
when i go to the room of rewards i'm supposed to go to i get something else and don't know why.

plus in my friends game before i got mine i found the diamond dust by accident in a breakable flower post on the final floor of the game, and he didn't have diamond dust originally so i don't understand that.

can someone help me find them or at least tell me why I can't find them??

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ok, are you up to Castle Oblivion in Sora's story? I found that in there, i got my first Diamond Dust, then go to Twilight Town, there seems to be a rare card boost there

Awards
According to my Official KH CoM Walkthrough (shut up, it was 5 bucks):

Diamond Dust - Castle Oblivion, treasure chest inside a Calm Bounty room after defeating Marluxia (first battle).

One-Winged Angel - Twilight Town, treasure chest inside a Calm Bounty room after defeating Marluxia (first battle).

Ultima Weapon - Castle Oblivion, inside a treasure chest from a Calm Bounty room after you've cleared both Sora and Riku modes.

The End.

Oh yeah, I'm sure an internet walkthrough would have had some answers.

cloudscourge

Not sure, never been good with suroundings, or map
According to my Official KH CoM Walkthrough (shut up, it was 5 bucks):

Diamond Dust - Castle Oblivion, treasure chest inside a Calm Bounty room after defeating Marluxia (first battle).

One-Winged Angel - Twilight Town, treasure chest inside a Calm Bounty room after defeating Marluxia (first battle).

Ultima Weapon - Castle Oblivion, inside a treasure chest from a Calm Bounty room after you've cleared both Sora and Riku modes.

The End.

Oh yeah, I'm sure an internet walkthrough would have had some answers.

Thanks I'm gonna try these right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back