• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans4

ok i have waited for 3 days to get a responce to this in the KH com help forum but i really want to move forward in the game

anyway im on the lsat door in sora's story for days but i cannot get a blue=1 card. does anyone have a suggestion on how to get it?

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
just keep defeating heartless and it will pop up. I don't remember if you can actually do it in GBA's CoM but you should check if you have a card that makes you open all doors. Maybe only at re:com. Or try the roulette of cards, the roulette that makes you choose what clone card you want, but you must open a door with a card that makes you do it, I don't remember the name.
Hope I made sense :p

Hans4

well thanks for the help...never encounterd that rulette card tho

is this the room to get in to fight Axel? if it is, the same thing happened to me. the only thing is i stopped getting cards from every battle in every world! pain in the butt!!

i had to start my game over cause of it i wasn't a happy person...

if you're still getting cards from battles, keep battling until you get the blue 1 card. if you're not getting any cards at all, sorry to say you'll have to start all over again..

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
is this the room to get in to fight Axel? if it is, the same thing happened to me. the only thing is i stopped getting cards from every battle in every world! pain in the butt!!

i had to start my game over cause of it i wasn't a happy person...

if you're still getting cards from battles, keep battling until you get the blue 1 card. if you're not getting any cards at all, sorry to say you'll have to start all over again..

you crazy :scared: ? why would he start over the game? just keep fighting. At the very worst, go to other floors and fight other heartless, you will surely find your card. Look every where!:sneaky:

ngc50

Awards
Holy crap Angelsinflight, you know that only happens because you run out of space for new cards? All you need to do is use up a bunch of map cards, but not fight the heartless in the unlocked rooms, and then you have space for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back