• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with Xaldin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mega dude

Ok please do not make fun of me because I'm only 10 Im not great at video games and Im on standard mode and Im having trouble fighting Xaldin.I was wondering if someone could give me good tips on beating him because when I try to attack him it will just damage me.For some reason it also wont let me play as mickey when I die as sora.Please someone help me.Thankyou:)

D

Dexter

hehe, I'm 14, and I can't defeat Xaldin.

O-K, here are some tips

1: Equip as much potions as you can for your party members
2: Try to hit the REACTION COMMAND "LEARN" it will make the fight with Xaldin easy.
3: If you can't defeat Xaldin, go to Mulan, Halloween Town, Agrabah, Anlantica, or Pride Rock. Going threw these world make you have more experience an more HP.
4: Tran out in the Underworld collesium and try to gain more levels

An you can't play a Mickey cuz if you already fought Xaldin once you will get micky once. If you return back to Beast Castle and face Xaldin again you willl *PROBALlY" be able to play as mickey!

.....Hopefully these tips will help! ^_^...

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Acctually you can use Mickey more then once in the same battle, I found that if you use a drive in Xaldins battle though you won't be able to play as Mickey, so don't use a drive and you should be able to play as him.

mega dude

Thankyou everyone for helping me out now Im in agrabah fighting Jafar and trying
to get level ups so then I'll be ready to fight Xaldin.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Xaldin is too easy, how are U people having so much trouble with Xaldin- I beat his lame ass in 2 minutes on Proud Mode.....I just used double jump to avoid his attacks in the begining and used the reaction command to capture those orbs he released and I stocked up like 9 and used them all on him at once and then I combo'd him and I accentially pressed triangle which made me use Sora and Goofy's coop move, and I ended up taking down all but 1 1/2 health, then I just avoid his little berserk slashing attack, by double jumping away and when he used his dragon beam, since U can't avoid it completely I just miminalized the damage by going down to the end of the bridge, and then I just contiued to attack him after that until he died, it took about 2-2 1/2 minutes to beat him on Proud Mode...

Oathblivion

ARG! You CAN avoid the dragon beam! Just use reflect at the right time! What I have trouble dodging is his beserk slashes. Like The 13th Member said, level up Master enough to 2x jump. <-which I didn't and which caused me to die twice

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Use the reaction command 'learn' to break through his defense. Also, use the Beast Co-Op move.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
the_13th_member said:
U could use Beast and Sora's coop move, but it doesn't really help that much

Don't know what game YOU'RE playing... >_>;

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
I'm just saying, cause I played and beat him in both the Japanese and NA version on Standard and Proud modes and that Move doesn't take down much of his health at all, Sora/Goofy's coop-move takes down way more health at least 2-3 health bars....

keybaldemasterme

awww well i just kept hitting him till he died! lol then went in valor form at one point...but yea! if he attacks hard then heal and keep attacking him till he dies! lol! it worked for me the first time! oh and use limit breaks or w/e :) haha i didn`t even use mickey`s help

Last edited:

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
well, i beat him without the help of mickey.
first i just jumped around till i got the fell of his movements and then i locked on to him and used beast's co-op move
i then got in semiclose so he would attack me with a thrust technique which activates the reaction command learn
i kept on doing this and using the ljumps i got from him to weaken him
i never used drive though since i lose a party member and i need those sheilds! :)
i also used a lot of potions too and when donald used all his potions i switched him out for goofy.
and i don't see how people die from the dragon beam tech though
i get hit by it and it barely phases me
near the end he goes berserk a lot and uses the dragon more but heals should help you with that
but i don't recommend the way i beat him to anybody though
i summoned genie and used his master form tech to beat him by accident! :laugh:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Well I just went double jumped around avoiding his attacks and absorbing his little orbs...I stocked up like 9 of them and I unleashed all of them on him at once, and I combo him afterwards, and then I accendentally pressed triangle which unleashed knocksmash-Sora/Goofy's coop move-and it took down almost all of his health but about 1 1/2, and then when he went beserk I just double jumped around avoiding his attacks, and then when he used his dragon beam I just ran down to the end of the bridge to minimalize the damage, and then I just contiued to beat on him from there, and he died in about 2 minutes, he was a piece of cake and use the Rambling Rose keyblade, man he didn't stand a chance, and I was on Proud Mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back