• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Viewing of KH FMV Intro!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasking

ok i was wonderin if anyone knows where i can find a download of the KH2 Intro with the .wmp format except of the .avi because it wont work wit my wmp or realplayer version.also when i try to view the movie on youtube.com it works for like less than a minute then freezes i have tried it over and over again like 20 times and it still wont work.any idea why this is happening and how i can fix it.

p.s.is there any other place i can view the video without downloading it???
thx!

starry_eyed_hero

sorasking said:
ok i was wonderin if anyone knows where i can find a download of the KH2 Intro with the .wmp format except of the .avi because it wont work wit my wmp or realplayer version.also when i try to view the movie on youtube.com it works for like less than a minute then freezes i have tried it over and over again like 20 times and it still wont work.any idea why this is happening and how i can fix it.

p.s.is there any other place i can view the video without downloading it???
thx!
Just download Windows Media Player 10, then try downloading the .avi file again.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I can get a .rm format, if you want one..

I need a few hours...though...

-----------------------------------

I will giving you guys different format for the intro tomorrow....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back