• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with Ultima

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BushidoToquan

I've been having some trouble with getting the mats for Ultima, i need 2 more orchilum+'s, i got the world that never was, olympus colloseum, twilight town, 100 arce wood, and the tron orchilum+'s, how do i get the one at atlantica? i beat all the sings and it gave me nothing, and i need help finding all of the mats to complete my collection. The other mats i need for my Ultima are scerenity crystals, any1 want to tell me where i can kill stuf to get em? thanks, your new friend: BushidoToquan

Macabre

Gold Member
the atlantica one is obtained by locking the keyhole.

and the other one is getting one of each materials(one of all synthesizing materials)

Macabre

Gold Member
hmmm....

I think all the serenity materials can be found after killing nobodies.

the nobodies are the levitating ones with the shields they create for defense and offense.

and possibly the sniper nobodies.

big don mega

if you can't get serenity crystals to appear then you should equip everything you can that says lucky lucky as an effect and just destroy anything that moves in the world that never was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back