• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help With Marluxia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i need help with marluxia one! the puppet because i can't seem to beat him, I get all his life down and then i run out of Cures and cards, only a measly attack card left! =( I need tips, and if anyone refers me to the walkthrough/guide i will kill you!!!!!!!! I hate looking at guides/walkkies!

S King

How come you hate looking at walkthrou- actually, nevermind.

Anyhoo, make sure your deck has high numbered attack cards (7-9), with about 3 or 4 cures after that, and about 3 or 4 0 cards. 0 cards are the key to break his sleights, since he will use them twice in a row. If you have any more CP left, put in a Jafar card, and Oogie Boogie. Jafar will make sure your cards won't be broken when you attack, and Oogie heals you for 10 seconds.

So:

7-9 Value attack cards - have aleast 15 of these
7-9 Value Cure cards - 4 or 5
0 Value cards - 4
Jafar Boss card
Oogie Boss card

I used that deck to beat him at level 58. Go try.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
okat thnx, i hate looking at walkthroughs because they spoil it for you! i like asking for help, people's advice is way more helpful, let me write this down! oh i am at level 79 so yeah i will have alot of CP!!!!! 1200 of it, so i should be able to fit it in! :)

~Life~

The old member
hey im stuck on him too. Do i reall need to get 4 7-9 Cures? Im at level 61. Oh and i feel ya DW for not wanting tips from walkthroughs. They spoil too much. But this guy with the pink axe is getting hard to me.

S King

Well, that's my basic deck. It's very simple, as I only had a total of about... 27 cards. Infact, I didn't even use Oogie, I used the Trickmaster boss card. Other than that one card, that is my deck.

Marluxia Diablos

Load your deck with nines and zeros. And then maybe you can use a sleight, if you have a card thta can return them, like Riku or somthing. oogie and Vexen are good cards to bring along too. A few Cures never hurt either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back