• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with final boss Soras Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK Owns

the 2nd version of maraxula..i can kill the 2 legs, but than it goes to this pattern where you know blah blah and than i just cant pack enough punch on him they dam lasers eat up all my health and cards...so can anyone give me some advice?? thanks./.

DarkKai

well frist off have pleny of cure cards and use them as one card until u feel the need to make a sleight out of them. also have high level attack cards and plenty of cloud cards. BUT DONT NOT USE OMNISLASH!!! when hes about to use the charge technique, card break it and u should end up relativly near him, at this point use all the cloud cards u can on him. cure as needed and card break his attacks when u can. it might be helpful to put a few zero cards in there. i dont use them personaly, i just break him with 9 cards. when u break him jump up IMMEDIATLY and try to tag him a coupla times with key cards. u can only hit him about 2-3 times so it may take a while. like i said when u break is charge, ull be relativly close to him and just use cloud on him. if its still to hard i suggest leveling up a bit. just keep breakin, healing and cloud card the shit outta him. hope that helped

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
tinker bell cards are VERY helpful in this fight, and also make sure you have about 5-12 cloud cards

DarkKai

im not exactly familiar with the Tinker Bell card, what does it do again? also another thought that came to me, since the fight is decently long try to keep few premium cards in ur deck, cause if u load it up with premiums u cant reload them and ur screwed.

~Sora~

I havn't playd the game yet.....but i'm gonna get it this friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back