• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help with ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titusx04

im fighting the second ansem and i keep losing please help

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lol, well make sure that your defence is high enough. Make sure that your equipted items increase ATK and DEF rather then MP. MP is really not needed for Ansem except for Cure

You could always go train and lvl up, if that doesnt work then there is something wrong with your strategy. Ansem is one of the esier bosses in the game so you really shouldnt have that much trouble if your doing things right.

King Of The Dark

The second Ansem is really hard, i had much diffculty. The rest of Ansem is too easy. So first, have Curega. The only magic you need is Cure, Ok you will need defence, attack and strength to beat him. It will take awhile but it shoul pay off.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I NEVER HAD TROUBLE!!!!!

Actually, that's a lie. Um, let's see....When there's this creepy part(Don't know how to explain it) and the guardian thingy tries grab you, DODGE ROLL LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!! Yesh. And have lots of elixirs. Elixirs will save you from evil thingies with sticks. And help you beat stupid guy!

One more thing, when there's that one part where the guardian thingy starts coming out of the ground, dodge roll then too and DO NOT STOP. And if you want to, during the whole fight, scream at stupid guy, "LIAR!!!" and "NOOOOO!!!!" and any other mean things you can think of! (Big grudge. BIG.) Thank you, the Management of Anti-Stupid Guy HQ. *walks off*

mat

Another good thing I used was strike raid. Just time it carefully, use dodge roll, cure, aeroga. Rinse and repeat until Ansem dies.

Sennet

LEvel up, level up, level up. And stay far, FAR away from him when he talks.

KastleS1

Awards
it should be easy to kill him if you are at level 100.but if you arnt get max potions and jump over the guardian then strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back