• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Help Restoring Deleted Recordings From Bell Fibe HDPVR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Patricier

Awards
I am looking for a way to restore recordings from my Bell Fibe HDPVR that were deleted over 6 months ago. I have been told that if you take apart the PVR and hook its hard drive up to a computer and use a data recovery program, you may be able to restore its deleted
contents, but alas, I do not know how nor have the skills to take the PVR apart without potentially damaging it :(

I am specifically trying to revive the following shows WITH their original air date commercials from CTV or ABC and Disney Channel:

The last 7 episodes of Once Upon a Time Season 5

ALL of Once Upon a Time Season 6

Once Upon a Time Season 7 Episode 4

The last 7 episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

ALL of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4

The first 2 episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5

ALL of Inhumans Season 1

Girl Meets World of Terror 3

If anyone would be able to please help me out with this or any other way, its would be truly gratefully appreciated :)

Last edited: