• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help picking medals to develop!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lspencer

Hi,

I hope I'm asking this in the right place!

I've been playing for a while and I believe doing a decent job!
I've accumulated some medals and would love an opinion on which to invest and keyblade setups for LL, 3W, TT, Starlight and Olympia.
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this!

Here is my medal list:
https://imgur.com/a/tuFqk

Thanks for the help!!

ngc50

Awards
Hmmm.
Just glancing over your collection, I will tell you what I think are your best single and multi target medals in each class.

For power, invest in KH Cloud and SP Axel.
For Speed, Musketeer Mickey and Marluxia.
For Magic, Zexion and Leon.
These strike me as the best but you have plenty of other good medals, such as timeless sora and timeless donald.

As for your setup, really just put any of the aforementioned medals in slots with high multipliers, and put a buff unit close to the beginning of your deck. If I were you, I would put Pooh at the beginning of every keyblade.

The only other advice I can give you is to never raise pooh, minnie or any other buff/healing medals to 6 stars. You use them for their abilities rather than attack power, and 6star status makes them harder to equip due to high cost.

I hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back