• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help on Kurt Zisa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
all i can say is tinkerbell and bambi come in handy during this battle due to what they drop, use one of them as soon as kurt zisa's shields drop everytime

robd321

You are going to need to equip dodge roll techinque and performed the roll at the right time to dodge that move at least 2.

baseballplayer

baseballplayer
it was hard, but not as hard as the phantom one at neverland. well it was a lot easier to beat it with the ultimate keyblade, but i dont remember any strategies i used...

electrikeyblade14

it may take a couple tries, but all you gotta do is strike him with powerful magic when his sheild is up, and when he's on the ground, strike with phisical attacks. :)

TrancedRiku

when he uses that magic concelaing thing, where it silences you, just beat the crap out of his glowing hands, using a hi-potion of potion if you get low on HP. Once you beat his brains out, and his snake head starts striking, just continuosly beath the crap out of the head until he gets back up. When he's using shield, cast magic on him unti lit disappears and his nake head is striking again. *Avoiding the slashes* there isn't a way besides dodge rolling right before he hits you that I've found very effective. Keep pleny of elixirs and other stuff in stock and you should be fine...

U

ultimaarmor

i beat him by summoning tinker bell, i never used any magic xcept cura, i used the oblivien and equiped second chance and super glide.

Soul Keeper

I have a beta stratergie -.-!
All I do is use aero before the silenceing thing takes effect on you, Then go for it and hit the orbs in his hands, try not to get hit so much because you have a limited potions >.<
AFter his on the ground swaying his head? Use aeroa/aeroga and smack him,
the arero should do bonuis damage
I did 1 and half bars off him that way and was only lvl 75
After he goes to shield mode You can use magic again! (crowed cheering)
Now dont use fire of ice magic because they dont seem to work foor me but thunder reallys works :Dif u run out of MP hit his shield and should drop blue round glowing thingys,
after his down to a couple of bars he will start to turn into a veritcal or a horizontal disk thingy, when his doing a flat disk, run AT HIM (sorta like doing chicken ) and when your about to hit him use dodgeroll .. should miss, and when vertical, lock on him and dodge to the left of right. and repeat all this ^_^!
rate my stratergie plz

silentaria

Here's what I did:

First, cast Areo before he disables your magic. Then attack those orbs he's holdingwith physical attacks to regain the use of magic. Attack his shield with thunder, as this is the most effective, until it breaks and he falls to the ground. Then use physical attacks, like ars arcanum, to bring his HP bar down some. Summon Tinker Bell before he gets up and disables your magic again. Use Dodge Roll to get out of the way of his spinning attacks. Don't stop for a second because he will get you. This process will go on indefinitely until you defeat him. Good luck!

Last edited:
K

Key_Blade_weilder

all I have to say is use equipment that raises your health and MP also summen tinkerbell when it lets you do spells and keep her up as long as posible

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
I agree with the beginning strategy of casting Aero as the battle starts (have it in your shortcut menu), but it's okay to stock Donald and Goofy with Elixirs. Synthesize 'em in Traverse Town if you have to, but get a LOT... Megalixirs are good, too, but I like to keep those in my item supply.

Also, being a VERY VERY HIGH LEVEL is good. Like, 80+. And have the Ultima Weapon.

Anyway... use as much hack/slash as you can during the battle. And have Superglide to get out of the way of his flying attacks, or Dodge Roll. And good luck! It's a hard fight (harder than the Phantom, I think... but then again, I defeated him on my second try and Kurt Zisa on my first with a lasting adrenaline rush.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back