• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help On Axel 2nd Time!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Get the strategy guide you know you can beat axel on that level my level was lower than that and i beat him i think just use the cards faster and get alot of cure cards but not alot and do some sleights unless you just look at the walkthrough www.khinsider.com

Last edited:

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, the walkthrough should be quite helpful. I was able to beat most of the Organization members with nearly no trouble or extra leveling at all, though now that I think back to it, I believe it was just luck (especially since it took me forever to be Riku Replica for the third time).

My only quick advice to you would be to get a few Cure's in your deck and dodge roll a lot. Blizzard might also be helpful since he's weak against it, but I didn't personally use it so I'm not too sure.

Xell

Wait, wut?
This is what I usually do in most battles, Right at the start I put 3 cure combos ready so when my hp is low, I just curaga straight away, then reload and do it with the remaining :p This has worked on lots of battles

AxelFlare

What I would do is put clouds and attack cards up on the top so you can get to them fast and before you use them use the Riku card and just keep pounding on Axel .When he uses Firetooth get away from him or it will circle you. I haven't beaten him yet though but I just get so far but I die!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
your at level 76 and you cant beat him?!? i beat him at level 60. here is the deck you should have, allot of 7,8,9 cards 3 cloud cards, oogie boogie, and 2 high level tinker bell cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back