• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Needed with Dragon Malificent!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi In CoM i am stuck on Dragon Malificent! I can't seem to kill her! :( Anyway i thought people here could help me! Here are my stats for the game so far!

Level: 43
HP: 320/320
Moogle Points: 00030
CP: 0693/0700
Cards/Max: 27/99

Deck: [Name-Type-Level-CP Usage][This is in order of my deck so far]

Kingdom Key - Attack - 0 - 19
Kingdom Key - Attack - 7 - 16
Kingdom Key - Attack - 5 - 14
Cure - Magic - 4 - 31
Cure - Magic - 4 - 31
Cure - Magic - 4 - 31
Cloud - Magic - 8 - 39
Cloud - Magic - 8 - 39
Cloud - Magic - 5 - 33
Cure - Magic Premium - 6 - 25
Cure - Magic - 8 - 39
Cure - Magic - 8 - 39
Lady Luck - Attack Premium - 9 - 15
Olympia - Attack - 9 - 23
Olympia - Attack - 8 - 22
Olympia - Attack - 8 - 22
Cure - Magic - 7 - 37
Cure - Magic - 5 - 33
Cure - Magic - 5 - 33
Wishing Star - Attack - 0 - 24
Fairy Harp - Attack - 7 - 32
Lady Luck - Attack - 8 - 22

Shall i change my deck in any way? Could you please tell me this so i can beat Malificent! I have already read the kingdomhearts2.net guide for CoM and how to beat Malificent but i still don't beat her! The guide says the recommended level is 33 but i am at level 43! o_O Could you please help!

Thank You in advance!

dual_wielder

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
ok most of the time just your level is enough to get the help you need, we don't need your whole deck. but here is your help. ok have your deck composed of level 8 and 9 attack cards, and some 0s also, jump and card break to be able to attack her head, when she lets out little pools of fire, douse them, but also a handy tip, often when she uses this attack, she leaves a freind card, or even a trick card. use the trick card, and a pile of bricks will arise from the floor, allowing you to attack her head directly without jumping as much. have a few higher level cure cards, and you only need about 3 or 4 cure cards, not the about 7 you have now. also have a potion or high potion in the back of your deck as well.

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually it is more helpful to have the Zero's at the back of the deck, for quick retreval, all you have to do is go beyond the black card. Very useful for Riku 4 I tell you!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
*paces back and forth* um.....so you are at 43, huh. is your deck composed of level 7, 8, 9, and 0, attack cards? along with 2 or 3 cure cards? and a potion or high potion at the end? if yes to all the above then i might have a suggestion, but otherwise your deck might be composed wrong.

khfreak87

Make sure when you get the happening (green mickey mouse like card) use it! Try as hard as you can to stay on top of the stones that pile up. they give you a closer shot at malificent. use high number cards, some zeros, and try to use as many non-premium cards, they go away after one use. also, heal as often as you can! hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back