• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HELP NEEDED !! [ desperate for Japanese speakers / translators ]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yes, that is what it means lol... Watashi wa Maitaj desu. Tanjoobi wa hachigatsu desu. yonju sai desu... lol, handy knowing it as my ... uhh... 2nd language i spose

Lancelot

Awards
Lol, quoted for truth, right there

Lancelot

Awards
YOU TAJE JAPANESE CLASSES AND DON"T KNOW THAT??!?

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I knew what watashiwa meant, but I thought the same of watashino, for some reason... The sounds quality is awful, anyways, so I'll just use that as my exucse =)

I could also use the excuse that it sounds like he growls after he says watashino =)

Awards
I dislike MX's deep voice. I was expecting a more comedic voice, like Dr. Nefarious. Actually, I've always imagined him with Dr. Nefarious's voice. He better get cast as MX or I'm gonna sue (and lose a lot of money).

Y

Yannis

I dislike MX's deep voice. I was expecting a more comedic voice, like Dr. Nefarious. Actually, I've always imagined him with Dr. Nefarious's voice. He better get cast as MX or I'm gonna sue (and lose a lot of money).
Jim Carrey!

C´mon! Have you seen him in the diggelstrikestwo...or i mean the one where he is some uncle of 3 kids and wants to kill those 3.... riccel rickrolll.... i dunno... watch it!:p

Awards
Actually I haven't seen... that (Probably never will, I'm not a fan of watching movies (Firefox's spellcheck doesn't even know what "movies" is)).

If Jim Carrey used his Olaf voice, he'd be fine.

Oh, wait... damn. I feel so dumb now :)

Lancelot

Awards
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaha... ha.... ok i'm good for now lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back