• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help Me Now! Trouble!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
I need to erase my yahoo search bar now! My mom will see the hentai.....help me. I need help. I will be in a hell if I get found. :mad:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
...Hentai...lmao...wow...well ironically I know how to get rid of the sites..but seeing as you have degraded yourself to hentai..I will just sit back and watch..and laugh..heh..heh..

Justice will prevail.
Please! I will pay 1 million gil if you help! GAH! My mom is upstars!!!!! I will do anything!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Well, a temporary solution is to just right-click and de-check it off the list. (unless you're using Internet Explorer 7)

Still... Who uses a searchbar to look for hentai? Honestly...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
For a search bar like Google or yahoo, just double click the search bar and a draw-down menu will appear with all the most recent searches. Just hold your mouse over the one that say 'Hentai' and just press the 'Delete' button on your keyboard

If you're using Internet Explorer, next all you have to do is go to 'Tools' and then 'Internet Options'. Then click 'Clear History'. Then click 'Delete cookies'. Then click 'Delete Files'. After that, just press 'Ok' and you're done

I don't know how to delete Cookies and Temporary Internet files on Firefox, however

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
For Firefox it is quite easy. You simply click 'tools' go down to 'clear private data' And delete what you must, which in this case, would be hentai >_<.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
......lol, trying to ignore the fact that this is to hide the fact that they've been searching for Hentai on Yahoo

Justice will prevail.
Thank TMM and CR!!!! I LURVE YOU GUYS. IF YOU WERE GIRLS I WOULD....FUSK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back