• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help! Captain Barbossa fight glitched?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HelpMePlease

I am up to the fight against Captain Barbossa and whenever I get him down to 1/4 of his last bar of health it always says im dead. Right before I died for the fourth time from this I was looking at my health and it was full. Please help!!!! :( :(

Sorikku

Website
www.geocities.com
I had this problem too, but there is no glitch. Watch closely while you fight him, try to stay far away while he is just attacking. He has a one-hit KO move, or at least, at that level, it is. For this fight you will want to use some limit attacks instead of close-range combat until he has enough life taken away for you to finish him off with Valor.

Jsnake

mirokus said:
Go with jsnake that usually help with anyother game , if it don't see if its scratched or something

I don't think a scratch has anything to do with this bug. Scratches only cause hitching and freezing. This is probably a glitch caused by overheating, which happens if you play for about three hours straight.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
_oblivion_ said:
Maybe Jack died and you didn't notice. You lose if Jack dies.

it happened to me and it was because jack died but I beat him today and gave jack his own potions

D

Dexter

Yeah try to heal Jack and look closly for his HP. Cuz if Jack dies it's GAME OVER.

inutikidude

^u gotta finish agrabah or halloween town first

and yeah if jack dies game over. so heal jack

amurakansen

i dont care if you dropped your ps2, but scratching that disc is a shame....and i hope you keep losing to barbosa because you did that....jk

Sora_145

Barbosa was easy for me. All you have to do is make sure jack has potions and make sure that you go straight into valor after healing yourself.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

sora_145 said:
Barbosa was easy for me. All you have to do is make sure jack has potions and make sure that you go straight into valor after healing yourself.
ehhh, personally I didn't find much use for Valor form in this fight. I found Wisdom to be more useful since Barbossa tends to move around a lot.

Usually when I fight Barbossa, I just take out that lizard-heartless thing on the wall, then go straight into Wisdom form and start firing at him from all angles.

kthundercat

I had the same prob too, it took about three times of me dyeing at full health and getting mad at my game before my fiancee pointed out that I wasn't dyeing, Jack was.

el enano

I don't think a scratch has anything to do with this bug. Scratches only cause hitching and freezing. This is probably a glitch caused by overheating, which happens if you play for about three hours straight.
ive left my ps2 on over night once or twice when i didnt have any memory card and its sill in perfect conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back