• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Hello dear. And I gather that you must have been extremely bored to make such a random, yet welcoming thread.

Anyway, besides all of that.

How have you been this past week?

xo

EDIT: Wait.."Banishing"? What..the..Hell. Psycho Internet.

-Totally different person.
-He's been de-ranked.
-Something's a bit "loose" in the moderation system.
-He decided to create a "new" account with the addition of an underscore.

Any way I look at it, this is very awkward. But a warm "hello" to you anyway, dear.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I love your sig Beauxxx.

We are pretty good. How about you?

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
...Newb?

Some mod is playing a little trick, or someone can change their name without 1000 posts...or, ...I have no idea.

C

Charlie

lulznottrish said:
Hey Gaiz Letz Cyber 0n 4 F0rum K.
-And I bet (now with the addition of THAT comment), you're suddenly wondering why you've gotten banned.

C

Charlie

^Perfectly explains why you bothered copying & pasting his avatar and everything in his signature for your own enjoyment.

Anyway, just try to find out if there is anything that YOU'RE interested in, rather than temporarily taking/copying someone else's idea of doing so, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.