• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fiendnuggets

Ive been coming here for close to seven months as an observer but today I felt I just had to throw my two cents in on a few subjects.

Ya ya ya, Im lazy

Akemi

That's...a really long time of looking o_O;.
Anyhow, Welcome to the forums!

Here's a little lowdown of some of the rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.
-Don't forget to read the Stickied Topic Threads in this section, they are your master of the forums (besides the mods and admins and the other p4wn1ng p30pl3 :/)
-Also, explore the forums around a little bit (especially the Kingdom Hearts 2 section so you don't post spoilers in the wrong place).
-BIGGIE: Do not put any spoilers in your sig (pictures, major plot quotes, etc.) they will be taken out by a super mod ASAP!

I am one of teh mods of this section, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at these 'special' forums!

fiendnuggets

Thanks, everyone here seems very nice. By the way, your right 7 months is a long time to come here and not register/say anything. I guess Im just a little embarrassed that Im older than most of the people here and that I still like these types of games

Back