• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hello. My name is Zero47, but you can call me Zero. I'm a college student that loves watching anime and playing video games. I used to be a member on these forums about 5-6 years ago, maybe even more than that. I had forgotten what email address I made the account under and my password so I just started new. It's great to see this place still kickin'!

I'm really excited for KH III and 1.5 Remix. I just got Dream Drop Distance the other day and I really enjoy it (Although, the Drop system really pisses me off, I wish we could just switch between stories manually or choose which one to do 1st).

Anyways, I wonder if I'll see some familiar faces? Can't wait to talk with you all!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hi Zero, welcome back to KHI!

Looking forward to chatting with you as well and hope to see you around!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Thanks.

Oh and by the way, if anyone was wondering what my name was it was "TheLastKnight". I used to be a trouble maker but I've grown up since then.

I've already seen some familiar faces. Some that I miss talking to.

Back