• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Your talking about Kingdom Hearts right.
Any way
Welcome to KHI
My name is William The Wise but you can call me WTW
You should read the FAQ first.
Heres a link
KHInsider.com Forums - FAQ
If you follow the rules and don't do anything stupid you'll get along with most people fine.
If you need a Friend feel Free to PM me
I hope you enjoy your time here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
William meant the new games in general.
And KH3 hasn't been confirmed, sorry to burst your bubble =P

So welcome to KHI, since you just recently discovered this place and the 3 new KH games coming out I suggest you read the sticky's of the "Future of KH" section to get a handle on things. For that matter I suggest you read the sticky's all over KHI just so you can get filled in on vital information.

As provided above via William, if you have any more questions you may ask me by Visitor page message or PM.
Or if I am not around, your peers or other mods/administrators. Lastly if you think you are in need of training check out this thread.

Good luck and enjoy your time here!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, hello there. Welcome to KH Insider. Like it has been said before, if you haven't read through the FAQ or the stickies, please do so, espeailly if making a theory in the KH sections is in your future.

Back