• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello There, Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kevin_Keyblade

Nice to meet you guys!
My name is Kevin, I Live in Ecuador and I would like to say Hi to everyone, I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts Series, and I had so much hype for previous announcements haha!
I hope we can be friends and be partners on the Kingdom Hearts Knowledge

For now I'm just playing Kingdom Hearts X(chi), Kingdom Hearts 3D, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Pokemon Y, but soon, I will purchase a PS4 for my beloved and so awaited Kingdom Hearts III, of course I like other kinds of games like Final Fantasy (I was excited for FFXV too), Megaman, Super Smash Bros, Mario, Sonic, TWEWY and more, except for horror and first-person shooting games, and of course I love Music, specially genres like EDM, Trance, Dubstep, Instrumental, Orchestal, Rock, Pop and Dance.

And Finally, If we love Kingdom Hearts we are more than a fanbase, We Are a Huge Family!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a pleasant stay here. :)

And I see that you play Chi as well. What union are you in?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No, I'm in Vulpeus. And take comfort in knowing that Unicornis is where many of the strongest players are! ;)

Back