• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hello there i want say to you devs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofsidious

i will you devs for good reason for kingdom hearts union cross for be will on steam pc for free as mobius its like that you guys want kingdom hearts union cross for pc but if you have good idea for kingdom hearts union cross for pc steam but talk to me first if there same as mobius for free and too it like kingdom hearts union cross for pc steam i want them for it but you guys want too it for steam pc kingdom hearts union cross for free and that pc for the reason that the devs want like download like app on pc but its dangerous for it on app pc but its easy for the reason that kingdom hearts unuin cross pc on steam for free its easy security for it on steam but i want you make the devs kingdom hearts union cross for real pls i will be steam pc for kingdom hearts union cross pc pls very pls :frown::frown::frown::frown::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uh...I’m assuming you are saying you want UX on Steam?

Chi started on PC browsers then spawned a reboot/sequel on phones. If it goes to Steam, it would surely be another reboot/sequel. Theoretically.

lordofsidious

yes im recommend that ux on steam like phone its fun with mouse and type order players im want that ux on steam but i want recommend too it ux on steam english and too it chinese :)

and thx your cheer too it @launchpad ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back