• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello Sam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aullen

I'm new obviously hehe. Well, I hope to have some fun and make some new friends. Be nice to me now or I'll have to bite you ^-^ Mrow~

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Hello peeps

Just follow the rules and try to refrain from acting like an idiot and you'll be fine.

Protip: before posting in any section, read the stickies. All of them. Simple thing, saves a lot of trouble later on.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

Welcome be sure to read the FAQ and message me if you need to.

Aullen

Just follow the rules and try to refrain from acting like an idiot and you'll be fine.

Protip: before posting in any section, read the stickies. All of them. Simple thing, saves a lot of trouble later on.

Alright, thank you. I read the stickies: I'm not saying I'm here to make friends or am asking for any. I'm just here to enjoy myself, friends are a benefit that come naturally hehe.

Apollo

Silver Member

Adding to that:

Check this before you ask/post questions.

KHInsider Forums - FAQ

Otherwise just enjoy the fourms.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

*random reappearance*

Welcome to KH Insider.. I just got back on the first time in months and this place still looks good. If I still recall right.. FAQs and stickies.. Read them.. They can really help you out and should keep that pesky nega-rep from showing up, unless you're one to annoy people or whatever. Also.. (even though it's listed there already), spamming, double posting, and necro-posting (two weeks or more can be bad and don't even think about two months) are good nega-rep magnets. Anyways, it's nice to meet you and I'll be around here a bit more than the last few months. I'm just more busy on PSN (UT3.. I'm in a clan btw..), another site (which will be in my sig soon), and one site that might already be in my sig (TS-based).

Nvm.. I guess I edited it (when I briefly popped on) a little while ago.. Both are already there.. Also, my PSNs are SilverJ-17, Insane_NewB, and my new one.. "Heavenly_Silver" ..

Back