• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello I'm Chad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrmoney

Hey guys...Uh, my name's Chad, and I'm new to this forum...It seem AWESOME so far, and I hope to meet some new people... Everything's been cool, but I had one concern...When I first logged on for the first time, the first topic I went on had some inappropriate remarks toward a young man who claimed something about having a KH2 copy? Anyways, I was apalled at the way some of these people were treating the poor kid...I feel bad for the boy, and hope that this topic is helpful in removing those peticular individuals who have no respect or manners when using the internet. Thanks.

-Chad.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: Read

Hey, Well that kid desired it because he is (no offence) an idiot claiming that he owns a copy of Kh2 (which is impossable) with no proof of that. Any way yeah you posted in the wrong section if your new to the Site post in the New member area not here.

Hope you stick arround and if you need anything jut fell free to Pm me.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

mrmoney said:
Hey guys...Uh, my name's Chad, and I'm new to this forum...It seem AWESOME so far, and I hope to meet some new people... Everything's been cool, but I had one concern...When I first logged on for the first time, the first topic I went on had some inappropriate remarks toward a young man who claimed something about having a KH2 copy? Anyways, I was apalled at the way some of these people were treating the poor kid...I feel bad for the boy, and hope that this topic is helpful in removing those peticular individuals who have no respect or manners when using the internet. Thanks.

-Chad.

-slaps forehead-

Oh, PLEASE! Give it a break. How stupid do you think we really are? Everytime someone insults you, dontonypage, you make a new account and come here to defend yourself, pretending to be someone else!

-rings a bell- Where is Kira????

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix

Nice to meet you Chad.

And per your post: This is because half of the users on the forum are n00bs. But don't worry, there are a handful of intelligent users on the boards. There's a "New Users" board for this thread but meh, everyone makes mistakes.

(By the way, KHH isn't your "bitch", so I don't really think ringing a bell is quite appropriate as it is demeaning in a way.)

Last edited:

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

it was just 2 seconds ago he made a new account and was banned....and hes back again...dontonypage...

*also rings a bell* where is Kira Haru Haro?

Last edited:

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com

mrmoney said:

-Chad.
Congradulations.

You've earned yourseld a psuedo pin.

"The poor kid." Pah. I have no respect for idiots. Especially those particular idiots who never admit that they've made a mistake and continue to feel superior.

I'm not required to use manners on the internet. That's what so great about it. None of it actually exists. I can be a pompous prick all I want, whenever I want, without the opinions of my peers being affected.

M

mrmoney

Thanks for being so kind guys, it's hard being new, but I don't know what you mean by dontonypage. Is that a screenname on here? Sorry, but can't help you there...Anyways, even if you do think he's an idiot, that wasn't very nice to make fun of him...I mean, how do you know he doesn't have the game? From what I read, he has a pretty convincing story so far... Maybe he really does have it.

Kira Haro

Unknown

Thanks for being so kind guys, it's hard being new, but I don't know what you mean by dontonypage. Is that a screenname on here? Sorry, but can't help you there...Anyways, even if you do think he's an idiot, that wasn't very nice to make fun of him...I mean, how do you know he doesn't have the game? From what I read, he has a pretty convincing story so far... Maybe he really does have it.
Pathetic.

Sorry for being slow on finding this out just now, I'm helping someone out someone on AIM with a huge crisis.

[Bang bang. You're dead]

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net

OMG Dontony page the jig is up!!! we all know its you! "maybe he rele has the game" my ass dontonypage.....and even if you WERENT him, why didnt he show a picture of the inside cover? and why didnt his cover shot have an ESRB rating on it? answer me that DONTONYPAGE! stop doing this!! your pissing us all off and you think we are stupid. you think you can fool us by making so many usernames that are fake.. we are rele not as stupid as you think moron. now goodbye.

*rings bell again* wheres Kira Haru Haro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back