• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello, I made Aqua´s gameplay-graphics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_of_light

vedy vedy nice. ^_^
i especially like how you made her armor match the mature look that she already has and the dark tone of the game (at least from what we've seen). i think you captured the feeling of her quite well.

Y

Yannis

vedy vedy nice. ^_^
i especially like how you made her armor match the mature look that she already has and the dark tone of the game (at least from what we've seen). i think you captured the feeling of her quite well.
thank you very much! I wonder, why they haven´t showed her image..

Maybe it´s because in future 358/2-scans, we will see 14th member and Aqua could look like her ;D

shadow_of_light

thank you very much! I wonder, why they haven´t showed her image..

Maybe it´s because in future 358/2-scans, we will see 14th member and Aqua could look like her ;D

but didn't nomura say something about it not being her? i'm not sure...
but it would make sense: they haven't given us much about aqua nor the 14th member. so who else can we presume it is?

bwyu

So, Im tired of Aqua not being in screenshots taken from BBS. Im not professional modeler or anything, but I think this looks like her:

aquavj3.jpg

Do you think she will look like this? I made this using images of Secret Ending..

It is crappy, but I think I made good job though =)

oohh,nice picture.good job yannis:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back