• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Helllllppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ERD

Lock this thread please.

Thanks I beat her already no more help please.Please lock this thread.Thanks,and do not reply.

Last edited:

surfer1593

level up alot and buy many potions, a good technique is to stay away from her and dogde alot of attacks when she starts talking run away and keep healing your party members and watch your health and don't rush it this technique will take time.

NettikGirl

Keep your distance when she casts the lightning attack. Also, try memorising her quotes before her moves. For example:
"Get ready for this." = "Bubbles"
"THIS won't be pretty!" = "Lightning"
Have you tried those out yet? If you have, sorry I couldn't help. Those were all I could think of...
^_^;;
Good Luck!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Explain me something, why the hell do you people keep posting in the wrong area when you say you know that it isn't supposed to be there?

[Moved to the Help Section]

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I guess this isn't much help, but I just smashed her up. I kept swimming around to her backside, hacking wildly as I went. I beat her first try

Keblade Master

Cast areo first thing then rush behind her head and smack her. Then run, recast and go back. if she begins to speak run behind her or really far away

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
first cast areo, then start attacking her face. heal yourself when low on health. i sugjest putting in donald and the mermaide b****. the back of her head is the best place to attack. make sure your at level 30-35

sinharvest_angel

Ryu said:
Explain me something, why the hell do you people keep posting in the wrong area when you say you know that it isn't supposed to be there?

[Moved to the Help Section]

i know i was just about to say that, well first u need a lot of mp, so use the spellbinder, never use any other spells besides aero and cure, but dont over use them, this bad its supposed to be long, so keep ur distance no matter what, thats the best i can help u

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I hate this battle, but it is a bit easier than the first Ursula. You have to
Lock-On to her fat head and start hitting it. She can suck you up and bite you
and she can blow bubbles, which explode. So she has both long-range and short
range attacks. If you can manage to get on the side of her head or even better,
the back of her head there will only be one attack that can reach you and that
is her Thunder.

ERD

This needs to be locked I beat her like 3 weeks ago.I don't need anymore help I've already beaten behemoth and Hallow bastion already.Just lock it please.

unknownwarrior_01

dude, screw askin 4 help. U have already posted help threads millions of times. Hear's the solution. Go fid help on the internet, like gamewinners.com or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back