• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Height variance - Is this a mistake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas_Booker

So, I'm very interested in learning characters heights (as some of you know). Well, yesterday, as I was playing through kh2 I discovered something strange. I've been told Sora's height is anywhere from 5'5 to 5'7, which seems pretty legit. Well, I noticed on my play through that Sora comes up to Belle's shoulders, Jack Sparrow's shoulders, Tron's shoulder's, Leon's shoulders, and Cloud's shoulders... How is this possible?
-Belle is at least around 5'4-5'5
-jack sparrow has an official height of 5'10
-Tron's official height is 6'2
-Leon's official height is 5'8
-Cloud's official height is 5'7
Does this mean that there is no possible way to tell ANY kingdom hearts character's height, due to the fact that height obviously is variable?

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I doubt it's something that gets much attention from developers. If I recall correctly, LW in KH2FM+ was as tall as Lexaeus.

Vanitas_Booker

I doubt it's something that gets much attention from developers. If I recall correctly, LW in KH2FM+ was as tall as Lexaeus.
Yes, but that is more believable... Terra seems to be a very tall man.
edit:
for anyone curious, here is a list of heights that I have estimated for some of the characters (feel free to tweak these as you please)
-kh2 Sora (5'5-5'7)
-kh2 Kiari (5'2-5'4)
-kh2 Riku (5'10-6'0)
-Xemnas (6'2-6'3)
-master xehanort (6'1-6'2)
- young xehanort (5'10-6'0)
-Vanitas ( around 5'10) in between the height of kh2 riku and Ventus
-Ventus (5'6-5'7) taller than sora and roxas
-Aqua (5'8-5'9)
-Terra (6'0-6'2)
-Roxas (5'5-5'7)
-Xion (5'2-5'4)
-Axel (6'1-6'3)
thats just a few characters that I could estimate, I may try more later!

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You should be a video game tester, you pay a lot more attention to detail than the average player.

It's nothing I really noticed, or cared about. But if estimating height is something you're good at, estimate the hell out of characters' heights.

Vanitas_Booker

Terra should be as tall as Xehanort/Xemnas; Lexaeus is a pretty big leap.
That is true... I would say that Lexaeus is probably around 6'6-6'7... I wish I had his character model so I could get a better estimate, but for some reason I can only get a few characters.

You should be a video game tester, you pay a lot more attention to detail than the average player.

It's nothing I really noticed, or cared about. But if estimating height is something you're good at, estimate the hell out of characters' heights.
Thanks! I actually do ALOT of costume design and makeup to make people look like characters from video games (including myself), so It's very hard for me not to notice small details... very hard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back