• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heatless or Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you a heartless or a nobody or a third unknown being

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tri-oblivion XII

I have a question Do you think you are more like a heartless, a nobody or some strange creature some where in between. word of warning if you say the third one you must give it a name and explain otherwise everyone won't know what you are(unless that is your point).

Tri-oblivion XII

I'd be something in between Id call it a Demi-Nobody. it is a human with the abilities of a nobody due to lose some part of their heart due to some sort of incident traumatic in some way or a near lethal encounter with a heartless or some manner of heart stealing creature. They have limited emotions but can hardly use them. so they act them.

tdc456

i'm more of a heartless
but i'm a keyblade wielding heartless
i was strong enough to retain human form in heartless state
i have abilities other heartless do not
i actually designed my own keyblade a while back
i think i still have a picture of it somewhere

SorasReincarnate

A debeing, ripped between lgiht and darkness, with the emotions and instinct of heartless, but with the thoughts and planning of Nobodies, in other words, a whole, created by the recombining of a HL and a NB

MDX

A twilt, using both the powers of light and dark. Not nesicarilly evil, but not nessicarily good either. I have my own intentions, and i will do what i can to complete them. I, like the nobodies, have my own gathering, the Way to the dawn, like rikus keyblade, its like org 13, but for the Twilts. Oh and twilts, = Twilight walkers.

Sorax3

i chose unknown. because i kno im not a nobody nor a heartless, kinda what happens when u mix a heartless and a nobody without making a normal being
so idk really.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I guess I'm in between. I got some aspects of both, so, I guess I would be either what Alen (SorasReincarnate) was or another unknown being known as a Remanat (aka a Remain)..

Denki-Kurai

Nobody. I feel like i was something better than i am now. Trying to regain a heart again hoping i will go back to the way i was

Xenomere

i chose unknown. because i kno im not a nobody nor a heartless, kinda what happens when u mix a heartless and a nobody without making a normal being
so idk really.

Same here. I have a feeling that sort of creature will make an appearance some day in the Kingdom Hearts series. With all of Xehanort's experimenting, I'd be surprised if he hadn't tried mixing a heartless and a nobody.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wrong section buddy.This should go into Fourm Insanity.Not here.

I'm neither, I'm to powerful, Mawha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back