• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart, body and ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzumoIkami

Idk i just listened to a song that said something that made me think about kingdom hearts. What really caught my attention was a part that said " align my heart, body and mind!
Wat if those three things are what forms an actual being. Heartless are created by peoples hearts, nobodies are created by the left over bodies, but wat happens to the mind. Maybe this can be a new enemy or something idk. If u think of it though, heartless and nobodies dont really have a mind of there own. They are usually being controlled. As for the organization members, they are special nobodies so they can create thought, but there minds are also filled with the memories of there former selves.

Just a thought.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's heart, body and soul. We've known this for a while now, I think it's mentioned in the Secret Ansem Reports.

Heartless are created when people lose their hearts. If their heart/will is strong enough, the body and soul turns into a Nobody. That's all there is to it.

Nate

I can see how you would think that, but it is indeed heart, body and soul.

Heartless are created when people lose their hearts. If their heart/will is strong enough, the body and soul turns into a Nobody. That's all there is to it.
And what she said.

Maxyli138

The mind isn't a very important factor in Kingdom Hearts. Somebodies have them obviously. And all nobodies have them too, seeing as they can think and plan, which is stated in KH2. But overall the mind has no real significance. Making it into an enemy is very unlikely, but it's an interesting idea. Floating brains attacking us. Scary thought.

Giratina

True. I'd say the mind is contained within the brain, which would be considered part of the Body - plus, what could you make out of that? Mindless? Hate to say it, but that kinda already covers most Somebodies, and they don't randomly rise up out of the darkness and start...

...waaaait a minute...

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
"Mind" would transfer to "Memories" in Kingdom Hearts.

I say this because with Days, we are shown that Roxas doesn't have any memories of Sora's, and he's basically a mindless zombie.

Where Heartless don't have any memories, as the memories are transferred to their Nobodies.

But it's still heart, body, and soul.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So far as we have observed, memories reside in the Heart, while sentience seems tied to the Soul, given all Nobodies exhibit some intelligence while nearly all Heartless are driven by impulse, save for those like Sora and Ansem SoD who retain a sense of self.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
At this point, I'm not sure whether or not the mind is tied to memories. It'd explain the sentience of the Nobodies, but Lingering Sentiment had a mind. The difference between the two? LS had emotions. Most likely, anyways.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Heart, body, and soul = a Whole Being in KH

When the heart is consumed by darkness it becomes a heartless

The left over body and soul when a heartless is made, becomes a nobody.

So far memories, emotions, light, darkness, and a person's conciousness all seem to exist in the heart.

The body is basicaly a vessel for the heart and the soul is what powers the body and gives it life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back