• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

He mouthed off a secret.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadywinters

Awards
b4 da great battle in Hollow Bastion, the trio was about 2 approach the new passageway tht was made by da heartless, when they approach it, a cut scene comes on. There, King Mickey flips on to the scene in his black coat, he tells ther boys 2 go find Riku and Kairi, but Sora didn't wnt 2. As King Mickey insistd tht they go, Donald and Goofy were comin' up wit a plan. They were prentending 2 play along, so the king wouldn't no tht they wantd 2 go along 2 hlp their friends in Hollow Bastion, they were tryin' 2 show Sora wht they were doin' and he found out by a signal tht Donald gave him, he nodded towards thm and them mouthd off something, there was no audio when he said this, does anyone no wht he said??? I'm just wondring.:confused:

Awards
You're weird. Isn't it obvious what he said ("mouthed out")?
If it's not too clear, Inept has kindly stated the phrase in the post before me. Thank you Inept.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
b4 da great battle in Hollow Bastion, the trio was about 2 approach the new passageway tht was made by da heartless, when they approach it, a cut scene comes on. There, King Mickey flips on to the scene in his black coat, he tells ther boys 2 go find Riku and Kairi, but Sora didn't wnt 2. As King Mickey insistd tht they go, Donald and Goofy were comin' up wit a plan. They were prentending 2 play along, so the king wouldn't no tht they wantd 2 go along 2 hlp their friends in Hollow Bastion, they were tryin' 2 show Sora wht they were doin' and he found out by a signal tht Donald gave him, he nodded towards thm and them mouthd off something, there was no audio when he said this, does anyone no wht he said??? I'm just wondring.:confused:

Does it matter?

Ah, the typing....it burns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back