• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

he lookslike you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
We dont know who they are talkin about.

Definetly not Riku and BHK though...

louis

It makes more sense for it to be talking about sora and BHk the riku and BHK

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
If they are talking about Sora and BHK, do you think the Sitting Unknow is Namine? Because they said in the trailer, she drew a picture of both of them and said they looked similar or something like that. Who knows?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
sora's_soul125 said:
the only similarity between bhk and sora is the spiky hair that isn't the same color
so ur saying that bhk looks more similar to riku um no rikus hair is silver he looks more ,like sora than riku

sorixed

Dattebayo!
The only thing that reminds me of riku is bhk's expression so far and that's it nothing similar .

Kairiissocute

here, listen to what i think. they are talking about riku and riku replica, i mean c'mon don't they look a tiny bit similar? DUH!!!!!!! the riku replica is the GEU and BFU. his eyes are just messed up or something. there has got to be something about riku replica and the original riku that combines them like the same heart, mind, etc.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
tetraalmasy said:
If they are talking about Sora and BHK, do you think the Sitting Unknow is Namine? Because they said in the trailer, she drew a picture of both of them and said they looked similar or something like that. Who knows?

THAT WAS A FAN-FICTION NOT A TRAILOR!!

IT WAS A FAN-FICTION SOMEONE WROTE, AND SOME RETARD THOUGHT IT WAS A TRAILOR SUMMARY, BUT IT WAS JUST A FAN-FICTION

SO STOP THINKING THAT!

Stop saying that, your going to fstart rumors!

Yanos_Darkspawn

Kairiissocute said:
here, listen to what i think. they are talking about riku and riku replica, i mean c'mon don't they look a tiny bit similar? DUH!!!!!!! the riku replica is the GEU and BFU. his eyes are just messed up or something. there has got to be something about riku replica and the original riku that combines them like the same heart, mind, etc.

Riku replica is dead... sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back