• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HB or BC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay I now for the longest time I wanted to know what you guys think this world is, because you guys are saying its Hollow Bastion when its not.Its Beast castle.What do you think this world is?

kh200500010ug.jpg

By the way what world is this?:
img711rk.png

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
uh....N00B! IT IS HALLOW BASTIONS, THE WATERFALLS THE SORROUNDING, OMG YOU ARE A N00B!

and the second pic is Agrabah, alladin is in there

AND IT IS HOLLOW BASTION

Monkeybutt: Hey, why dont you calm your balls down, and just politly tell them it is HB.

Last edited by a moderator:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay you just made your-self look like a uber n00b

i rate this thread

[PWN3D]

Monkeybutt: PWN'd, calm your balls down, seriously. You keep putting "I pwn you" in EVERY thread. Eventually I'm going to consider it spam.

PWN'D:
i'lll calm down once people stop making stupid comments like this one

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
STFU I missed two months of KIngdom Hearts 2 news.I had no internet.SO DONT go and called me a noob when i didnt have no internet B**** Im not a noob know alot more I just needed a update you loser.DONT CALL ME A NOOB IF YOU DONT KNOW MY BACK STORY!!!!!

Monkeybutt: You don't have to be hostile towards people who flame you. You've msised two months, it's not your fault. Just ignore stupid flamers.

DarkOblivion

yeah its HB , since you see the rising falls, but it doesnt look that obvious, since HB has towers that leen inside, and these just stand straight up.

King-of-Hearts

At the risk of sounding like a you know what I use to think it was Hades Underwold.(Covers head to block all the oncoming hits)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I have a bad temper if you guys dont know.I dont like it when people junge me when they dont know nothing about me.

sigh.. the story comes out LIKE this... ( its not been confirmed )
Sora comes out of the memory pod and changes his clothes and catches up to pluto
and reads the letter and he finds out that he needs to go to Hollow Bastion RIGHT NOW
so they went there and get surrounded by heartless and you have to fight all the heartless.. ( MANUALLY )

baller4eva14

i did a zoom in picture and i recall that hollow bastion isn't just five towers but a castle and i have no idea what beuaty and the beast castle look like

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
That's not Hollow Bastion.... Hollow Bastion has I think... one tower going straight up... or something like that. I don't remember if Hollow Bastion looks like it was one huge tower/castle thing. But I definately know that Hollow Bastion wasn't 4-5 towers.

The one on the bottom is Agrabah.

EDIT: dual_weilder, I don't think those are the Rising Falls... They look like hills and cliffs.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
sorry but i was in a bad mood, but it is HB, sorry for calling you a n00b, try and do research first, and pwn3d, stfu, you are soo annoying with your [pwn3d], it's childish, and i am very sorry for the n00b calling, i was in a bad mood! hope you forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back