• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Havest Moon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D-Scythe

which Havest moon do you guy like the best. I mostly likely pick Back the the nature for ps1.

Steve-o

I like the newest one for Gamecube Harvest Moon AWL. I love the Harvest Monn series but most people don't just because of the farming and stuff, I think it is just a break from all the other games because this one is different.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I LOVE Harvest Moon! ^^;;

Yes, I agree D-Scythe, BtN is the best, on PSX. Heh I've lost my game CD though.. o_O;; I can find the box just not the game, which is a bit of a bummer.

I never bothered to get passed year 3 either :rolleyes: Although I played it countless times.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Hahahah yeah a lot of people would say it's boring, but it's a good break from nonstop usual RPG'ing.

Basically you inherit your grandfathers farm - you have to sort it out and get it up and running by the end of 4 years.

During that time, you raise a puppy, a fole, breed chickens, sheep and cows, get milk wool and eggs from them, plant crops, upgrade your house to a batchelor pad, and try to woe (sp?) one of about 6 or 7 woman in the town.

You can mine stuff, upgrade your tools, participate in festivals, it's ace.

And there's so many options, completing it you could only see about one quarter of all there is to see. So it's like "I don't think this happened last time.." etc.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Harvets moon a wonderful life is my favorite, I havent beaten it yet. My son doesnt like me much *sighs*.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
WTF!? YOUR SON!? YOUR LIKE, 15!

VersionX said:
Hahahah yeah a lot of people would say it's boring, but it's a good break from nonstop usual RPG'ing.

Basically you inherit your grandfathers farm - you have to sort it out and get it up and running by the end of 4 years.

During that time, you raise a puppy, a fole, breed chickens, sheep and cows, get milk wool and eggs from them, plant crops, upgrade your house to a batchelor pad, and try to woe (sp?) one of about 6 or 7 woman in the town.

You can mine stuff, upgrade your tools, participate in festivals, it's ace.

And there's so many options, completing it you could only see about one quarter of all there is to see. So it's like "I don't think this happened last time.." etc.

No thanx, sounds boring.

Steve-o

kadaj said:
N64 version of harvest moon rocks.Thouse (i love jap games) fans should really look in to the hole series.
I agree, this is a very good games too. But I still like AWL better.

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
i prefer the one for ps1 but then again the one for gba is improved so probably both
the one for 64 is good but there r to many glitches like if u talk to karen with your dog at the bar at like midnight or when it opens in like 10 min (real time) she has a pink heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back