• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you noticed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivion10

Ok i watched the secret ending for kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ and it was pretty good. Though i noticed that in the first secret trailer for the regular kingdom hearts 2, they picked up the three keyblades the kingdom key, the way to the dawn, and mickeys keyblade. After watching the second video for the "third" time, i noticed that they did not use the three keyblades that they picked up in the previous trailer. Instead they used the three weapons, similar to keyblades. My question is,"Why didnt they use the three keyblades, because the entire story seems to revolve around the kingdom key and the two sister keyblades?

Soraox

i think i read that Sora, riku and mickeys keyblades were only there to show that it wasnt Sora riku or mickey i cant really remeber were i read that though

stratusX

i think that the three keyblades were used to show that SH and BBS were not in sora's lifetime, cause those keyblades are still with sora riku and mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back