• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you gotten....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

have you guys gotten that feeling everytime you go to play your PS2 yet???

the feeling that tells you.....
"every game is stupid untill Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out"

it seems everytime i go to play a game i get bored real quick and turn it off......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
I just got that today! I was soooo bored, so looked through my PS2 games and started playing one, and I'm like, "This is stupid! Sora isn't even in it!" So I stoped. Then I died.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i get bored with most games easily but its really just cause i've beaten all of my other games so they get old quicker and games that are comming out now suck.. seriously

E

Eclipse

yess sir i don't even play videogames anymore.....cuz i haven't gotten a new game in like........6 months.......so all my old ones are there on a shelf....my gamecube, xbox and ps2 are lonely on the shelf....and they're gettin some dust.........when kingdom hearts II comes out...my gamecube is gonna team up with the xbox and cry out for my attention and i will laugh in it's face because i'm too busy with my sweet wholesome awesome ps2. then after i'm bored with kingdom hearts 2 i'll eat myself

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ive havent felt like that, I have fully beaten dragon quest viii and my tony hawk games and zelda games,

but now that i played the heck outa them, everythin bores me, only cause theres nothin new, man I cant wait for KH2 and LoZ:TP

D

Dexter

I just take my time up by playing GTA Sanandreas...................^^^

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
rpg master said:
I just take my time up by playing GTA Sanandreas...................^^^

Id play that, but somebody broke my copy right after the game was banned

Oblivion Keychain

Jumping through your window and getting a sandwich
That happened to me today. I was playing KH1 (for the 1,000,000th time) cuz I started over a while back, only sealed Deep Jungle & Traverse Town today and got bored and turned off the PS2. What's the point of re-playing KH1 if you already know what happens for the millionth time: Sora, Kairi, and Riku get separated, once again, and then comes CoM (I finally beat Sora storyline, now it's Riku storyline, but I need a map card of 9, but Heartless aren't dropping any...stupid Heartless! They're only good to beat the crap out of them to level up, and that's it!

E

Eclipse

Oblivion Keychain said:
That happened to me today. I was playing KH1 (for the 1,000,000th time) cuz I started over a while back, only sealed Deep Jungle & Traverse Town today and got bored and turned off the PS2. What's the point of re-playing KH1 if you already know what happens for the millionth time: Sora, Kairi, and Riku get separated, once again, and then comes CoM (I finally beat Sora storyline, now it's Riku storyline, but I need a map card of 9, but Heartless aren't dropping any...stupid Heartless! They're only good to beat the crap out of them to level up, and that's it!

amen, if it wasn't for luck..i wouldn't have gotten out of those stupid worlds and beaten CoM

UnknownEnigma

^^^ha sucks! yeah it does suck i just started over because....i accidentally overwrote my file....all perfect...:eye twitches: anyways my ps2 for some reason freezes and makes some ef ef ef sorta weird sound and i dont knwo why! sorry to make a thread within a thread but anyone know what i should do i dont want this happening when i playng kh2!! but i might tradeit in for a new ps2 or something

E

Eclipse

if you still have your warantee (which i guarantee you don't) you can send it back to sony and tell their butts off and they will replace it cuz that's what warantees are for

CidHighwind

i wish that my ps2 would play my games
so yea FFX is getting really boring (seeing how its the only bloody game my wanker of a playstation wants to play)
but recently ive been playing zelda: wind waker and thats really different (or really similar...i dunno) so i dont really get bored by it
ohs well we only have a little over a month to wait til we actually get to play KH2 (oh i hope my ps2 plays KH2)

light_darksora

yea i got that feeling today but i was playing kingdom hearts and said to my self this is boring, i need the second kingdom hearts game and i turned it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back