• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hating People Inlove?

• Thread starter Deleted member 74488
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 74488

Lately i've been noticing something. Some of my friends have been getting together. Quite literally. Of course, i'm amazingly okay with that, that really does not bother me. The problem? Lately, i've been noticing that 'inlove' behaviour between them is just pissing me off. Whenever I see a hand on a girls shoulder, I want to freakin' slap it off. I don't know why..

People say i'm jealous that i'm not dating, but the truth is, I'm really not. Which is what I don't get. I don't feel jealous or annoyed that my friends got together. Literally, just pissed at any couple behaviour.

Anyone got a solution?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Chances are, like I've felt around my friends, you probably think it's indecent that they go at it or whatever in public, or you feel awkward when they're doing it, almost like you're barging in one their private time, so you try to stop it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh yes, also the fact that your friends will of course move to spending more time with their partner than with you.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Nah, I don't give a shit about that. I see my friends enough as it is, and they generally never bring their girlfriends.

It's just the lovey-dovey shit is cute when you're 14/15/16. But 18+ it's just weird and awkward.

dark shadow girl

On a island drifting off into the great deep empty
Website
www.myspace.com
Lately i've been noticing something. Some of my friends have been getting together. Quite literally. Of course, i'm amazingly okay with that, that really does not bother me. The problem? Lately, i've been noticing that 'inlove' behaviour between them is just pissing me off. Whenever I see a hand on a girls shoulder, I want to freakin' slap it off. I don't know why..

People say i'm jealous that i'm not dating, but the truth is, I'm really not. Which is what I don't get. I don't feel jealous or annoyed that my friends got together. Literally, just pissed at any couple behaviour.

Anyone got a solution?

I can understand that. Whenever I see a couple doing something in public it is disgusting.
I'm not jealous, just not into all that cause its ridiculous, it just seems like they could
maybe keep that in the bedroom. I mean hello you are in public with friends and family
and others we do not want to see all that, seriously.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm the same exact way. I creeps me out seeing my friends make out with each other. Y-uck.

Awards
If your definition of "in love" behavior is so conservative that it includes putting a hand on somebody's shoulder, I feel bad for all of your future boyfriends.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well, putting their hand on their girlfriend's shoulder isn't really that bad. :v

I mean, it's not like they're trying to suck each other's face off, is it? That's annoying.

C

Crossroads

No seriously I didn't even like making out with a guy in public.
I mean he was great don't get me wrong it was just inappropriate.

Oh my god. Life is inappropriate. Who gives a fuck. We're all dead in two years, enjoy yourself biotch. :p

C

Crossroads

No. My parents will make my life a living hell and for what some stupid ass who I didn't even bother to call
cause I got him fired. No thanks I'll pass. Oh yeah thats right it was inappropriate cause he was at work.

Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know making out on the job is an idiotic move.

I'm talking about off work.

C

Crossroads

Yeah well no where seems appropriate cause when a little kid spots you its downhill from
there cause the parents have something to say. And I ain't talking about work, I am
talking about public in general cause then they got to explain the whole sex thing to a little kid.

They don't have to explain anything to the kid. People like to pretend to be offended.
They're funny that way. haha. Especially parents. Gives them something to do. That something is bitch. They actually couldn't care as much as they act like they do.

It's a kid anyway. Short attention span anyone? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back