• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has this been said...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer42

What if Sora is the shell and BHK is the real keyblade master? This may have already been posted but I just wanted to bring it up.

dualweilder571

no its kinda the other way around cuz when i was looking at the trailer with BHK and Namine are talking it seems like shes explaining somethin to him. then you see BHK looking at his hands like they arent real like he's just a copy

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
This is not been brought upo before because there was no need for this theory to be unearthed. No, Sora can't be the shell, nor he can be a shell at all, becuase he is able to wield the keyblade. You must have a heart, and a shell (body and soul) to be able to wield one. So, Sora's not a shell. BHK is not a shell either, if you're thinking. He is able to wield 2 keyblades, so he must have a pretty stroing heart to begin with. Then, as I said, you need to have a heart to hold one, let alone two keyblades. SO, neither of them are shells. As we know right now, there are only Keyblade Wielders, who, well, wield keyblades. But we haven't really known who the master is, since there are 4 who can compete for the title. So, your theory is wrong. Dead wrong. Nice try though :)

enygma

who are you to say BHK isn't a copy of sora???namine is a copy of kairi. it even said in COM namine is just a shadow of kairi. riku replica had a heart otherwise namine wouldn't have been able to remake his meories(she goes into their hearts and takes apart the links and rearranges them the way she wants them) so yeah riku replica has to have a heart. maybe BHK is just a shadow of sora the same way namine is just a shadow or copy of kairi. by the way we dont know any of this stuff for sure yet but it would make sence why in the new trailor which we cant see cause it hasn't been leaked yet why diz says to BHK sora or sora. or something like that. but like i said before we have no evidence of any of this and until we do you cant just run around saying everythings wrong unless you say its true.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
enygma said:
who are you to say BHK isn't a copy of sora???namine is a copy of kairi. it even said in COM namine is just a shadow of kairi. riku replica had a heart otherwise namine wouldn't have been able to remake his meories(she goes into their hearts and takes apart the links and rearranges them the way she wants them) so yeah riku replica has to have a heart.

My dear Enygma, you are so sadly mistaken. Namine is in no way related to Kairi. When she said that she was the shadow of Kairi, she means that she was placed into Sora's memories in place of Kairi's. The love Sora had was never to Namine, but truly to Kairi, so she knew that his love was never for her, and she felt as if she were nothing, since he truly doesn't feel for her, which makes her Kairi's "shadow". But once she relinked Sora's original memories, the memories of her and CO would soon be nothing but the inside the shadow's of his memories; she will be casted of into the deepest part of his memories, then she will truly be just a shadow.

maybe BHK is just a shadow of sora the same way namine is just a shadow or copy of kairi. by the way we dont know any of this stuff for sure yet but it would make sence why in the new trailor which we cant see cause it hasn't been leaked yet why diz says to BHK sora or sora. or something like that. but like i said before we have no evidence of any of this and until we do you cant just run around saying everythings wrong unless you say its true.

Let's begin with the term "Shadow", and "Copy", and a new word, "Shell"

"Shadow" is either the area that is not or is only partially irradiated or illuminated because of the interception of radiation by an opaque object between the area and the source of radiation, a different term of the word shadow, foreshadowing/or a faint indication, or that little nasty natural heartless.

"Copy" is an imitation or reproduction, or a duplicate of an original

"Shell" is the body and soul of living creatures.

Copy and shadow are two different things. If you stood Riku and RR together, you can see that they are practically identical. But if you stood Sora nad BHK together, and Namine and Kairi, they are in no way copies of each other. THey have different facial features, different hair colours, different clothes, even different shoes. So, they are not copies. Shadow is not the term you are looking for. "Shell" is. Now, this goes back to the usual term of saying that BHK can't be Sora's shell (or vise-versa) because you need a heart, body and soul to wield a keyblade, and since a shell has the absence of the heart, they cannot wield the keyblade. And Kairi can't be a shell of Namine (or vise-versa) because they would be very vulnerable to the drakness, as their hearts would soon become heartless themsleves, and their shells be easily taken over by the Dusk. They are whole beings, or else they would be gone to the darkenss, like all those others in KH.

Now, you said about this not being ture, and all wrong? I know these are quite accurate, and they do fit in to the storyline. I'm not saying they are right, i;m saying they fit and tie into the explantions.

Enjoy.

seinra

enygma said:
who are you to say BHK isn't a copy of sora???namine is a copy of kairi. it even said in COM namine is just a shadow of kairi. riku replica had a heart otherwise namine wouldn't have been able to remake his meories(she goes into their hearts and takes apart the links and rearranges them the way she wants them) so yeah riku replica has to have a heart. maybe BHK is just a shadow of sora the same way namine is just a shadow or copy of kairi. by the way we dont know any of this stuff for sure yet but it would make sence why in the new trailor which we cant see cause it hasn't been leaked yet why diz says to BHK sora or sora. or something like that. but like i said before we have no evidence of any of this and until we do you cant just run around saying everythings wrong unless you say its true.
Vexen made riku replica's heart and namine created the memories and THEN screwed around whith them. remember, it's riku REPLICA. either that or she just created his memories. and bhk is NOT I repeat NOT sora's "shell" and Kaizer, I couldn't of put it better myself.

Lil_RiKu

Slayer42 said:
What if Sora is the shell and BHK is the real keyblade master? This may have already been posted but I just wanted to bring it up.
a shell is a body with no heart.
melifiscent said that kairi was a mere shell in kh1
when she lost her heart and plus shells cant hold keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back