• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

has anyone...........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

ever got the ability scan at destiny islands and in kh2 is scan permanent (like u dont have to go to abilities and equip it) sorry if this has been posted im new here

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
welcome to the forums!.........and no I havent got the ability at Destiny Island yet, I dont know

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
I leveled up in destiny islands until level 11. I got the ability scan with the staff and the shield given up

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I usually get the scan ability at the deep jungle, cause thats the level Im usually on when I get there

kingdom_heartsII

well i just started kh1 (like the 20th time) and i got up to lvl 9 and learned scan in destiny islands but i was thinking of the other loads that i learned scan at the deep jungle, the 3rd or 4th world, kinda weird cause i picked staff and gave up sword and learned scan at lvl9, the last load i made i learned aerial combo plus at lvl9 but thats when i picked staff and gave up sword.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I level up at a slow rate, I usually just get myself to lv. 5 on Destiny Island, thats good enough for me

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^hahahahah, you serious! thats hilarious!

you mean Destiny Islands Riku, right! HAHAHAAH!!!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
man, I gotta lv. up alot and try that......its gonna be funny

The M.C.

JTTW
i got scan by the time i was in destiny islands. and i dont know about scan in kh2 being permanent but i dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back