• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone seena KH2 commercial yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
sora364 said:
I have seen some. They were both on the VH1 and MTV networks. They weren't very long though. It is nothing that we havent already seen

u prblly saw it on VH1 cause MTV owns 'em. just like how they own Nickolodeon. what dose Nickolodeon mean anyway:confused:

Slayer42

Kingdom Hearts 2 will probably be like Ratchet: Deadlocked. There are more commercials for that game now after it has been released for 4 months now. I hate it when they do that. Ah crap.

classicgamechix

Um, I believe that a Nickelodeon was sort of like a projection device that they used for those old-timey movies, like the Charlie Chaplin stuff. I'm very possibly wrong, but if I'm right, it was invented in the early 1900's. Either before or during the first World War... But I've only seen the trailers and such, like the Gamestop and MTV ones, like everyone else. *I hereby declare my self the master at staying slightly on-topic! Mostly because of some anticonformist tendencies?*

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
classicgamechix said:

Um, I believe that a Nickelodeon was sort of like a projection device that they used for those old-timey movies, like the Charlie Chaplin stuff. I'm very possibly wrong, but if I'm right, it was invented in the early 1900's. Either before or during the first World War... But I've only seen the trailers and such, like the Gamestop and MTV ones, like everyone else. *I hereby declare my self the master at staying slightly on-topic! Mostly because of some anticonformist tendencies?*

thanx for answering my Q. i think???:confused:

classicgamechix

Sorry, if you're confused... Coherency isn't one of my strong points!:p
Here, if this clears anything up:
Named used to identify an instrument containing a variety of percussion instruments. Operated by inserting a coin into a slot on the unit. Also a nickname for an orchestrion.
http://www.player-care.com/dictionary.html
OR
jukebox: a cabinet containing an automatic record player; records are played by inserting a coin
http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
I'm not sure if the bottom one will work... Ah, oh well! Can't wait for more trailers, in any case!

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
KeyBladesmen7991 said:
What about that Disney Underground thing they did to advertise KH1; do you think they will use that?

they don't have that anymore. they replaced it with Disney 411. they advertised CoM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back