• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone Played Star Ocean:Till the End of Time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirot_rules

I got it and its one of the best i've played period. I think the 2 disc idea was great and soo was the storyline. Best cinematics i've ever seen THEY"RE INSANE!. but i suggest if you like long games or beating hard bosses you should get it. I loved the irony of the game it blowed my mine, soo has anyone played this game?

Trueheart3

I have that game. I really enjoy it. Sadly, I have not gotten that far, because I do not have a guide for the game. I really like the battle system. It is nice- I can run away while my partner gets hit!! :D

jamietl

THAT GAME IS PROBABLY THE BEST RPG ON THE PS2 IVE EVER PLAYED...... sry had to get it off my chest, sephirot rules is right, the graphics and the fmv graphics are enough to easily beat any of the final fantasys, whats more it took me well over 100 hours to finally complete it. great game.

kamekazekid

well i had it a few months ago and it was alright but the story was bad but the fighting style was fun. fayt wasnt a very inspire character

T

~*~TinkerBell~*~

I almost bought this game a while ago. I saw it in the ads and thought it looked pretty cool. I still might get it leater on :D

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
right now im still on the master sowrdsman guy u have to beat afer u get out of the copper mine. little help on a stratagy to beat him

H

hentei ojou sama

the game was awsome but fayt the main character was and is a loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back