• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone heard....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright, i have heard nmerous times of a a Square Enix Press Conference in January, around the 10th, which concerns the American Release date...
Has anyone else heard of this or am i being told lies

Last edited:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
There's no link at the moment since I've asked a TON of people for a link, but right now it seems to only be a rumor. But hopefully it will be one of those rumors that come true and we'll FINALLY know the final release date for Kingdom Hearts 2.

Kismet-chan

Website
www.myspace.com
Krimedog said:
Alright, i have heard nmerous times of a a Square Enix Press Conference in January, around the 10th, which concerns the American Release date...
Has anyone else heard of this or am i being told lies

Um, so? If there was a press conference, big deal. Does this rumor say what the press conference might've beheld? (If there was one...)

SoS

How F'ing sweet would it be if there was a conference and they decided to give us KH2 earlier than march, and maybe an earlier AC release too?

King Keyblade

anyways, if they change the date earlier, that WOULD BE AWSOME< I CANT"T W8 ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

K

Kairi_MAX

That's great news. If i was in america i would have bought it when it was out. But it isn't january 10th yet so i wonder where you heard that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back