• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone even noticed that....(SPIOLERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer7326

Wow I didn't realize that. I haven't played KH2 in so long.
Nomura knows what he was doing though. It was planned...foreshadowing something...:idea:

GreatKenji

wow already posted by ME! -.- fool search before you post

actually it is the head bit of the armour that a piece on that resembles a piece on the Dark Soldiers armour

GreatKenji

Re: Has anyone even noticed that....(SPOILERS)

actually it is the head bit of the armour that a piece on that resembles a piece on the Dark Soldiers armour

pwninator

Wow man chill out, it was a mistake accept it.

I did notice this and I am not sure entirely of the signifigance of this but I am sure it holds some sort of meaning in the upcomign KH installment.

Nivaro

Website
www.crimsonchance.proboards53.com

mmk...but until you give a link to your thread, I'll post here.

Yeah I've noticed this ever since I first beat the boss and then saw the secret video. I never got around to saying anything about it because I'm lazy, but I always assumed it meant he wasn't dead yet (Xemnas or whatever) and he was connected further into the story.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

...Know what interested me the most? Xemnas dies twice inside Kingdom Hearts? Does this mean he could still be alive? I don't know, just wanted to throw that in there. I still think the armor means the combined force of the Organization.

r0x45

well if everybody in the Org. has a element/theme xemnas could be darkness because if you noticed when Riku became more powerful he got that whole outfit the dark solider has

killer7326

...Know what interested me the most? Xemnas dies twice inside Kingdom Hearts? Does this mean he could still be alive? I don't know, just wanted to throw that in there. I still think the armor means the combined force of the Organization.

I don't know about the armor being all of the organization's powers. But if you saw the secret ending, the old guy does attacks and magic used by a lot of the organization

SifeOner

oh yea! i remember,i thought u were talking about the FINAL xamnas battle with the black and white robes, yea thats wierd, but i dont think theres a connection

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Yeah...Xemnas' element is darkness. Kinda old.
Yeah, the armor when he's on top of the giant dragon inside KH.

JMoneyG

im not sure but wasent the one u kill in KH his heartless and the one in KH2 his nobody?
maybe the REAL Xemnas is out there somewhere.

axeloevl

I NOTICED SOMTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in proof of existance if u look at roxas's door then u notice it is cracked and broken just like everybody elses.... but u notice that there is some blue so what does this mean????
does this mean that he is still alive just in sora??? thats why the door is open
so if u saw namine's door it would look simmilar??

JMoneyG

i think it means that he is no longer in the Org., but is not dead.

Soul Eater Riku7

it does..cuz if u noticed the battle as u wait it out..he will soon use some {if not all} of the other members weapons

killer7326

I think its just so you can't enter the room. Even after you kill Saix and Luxord you can still go into their rooms

Kai3781

Yeah, I noticed the armor, but the first time I played it through, I didn't even realize that it was Xemnas (that never actually showed him in it in a cut scene). I have a whole theory about that, as does everyone else i suppose....maybe i'll start my own thread....

axeloevl

Originally Posted by Xemnas.01

well i dont think that he is dead just that dissappeared and made it look like he died........

or

he used zexion's power to creat more of himself..... then that could be a possibility but not likly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back