• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anybody even beat sepheroth?(KH)...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
I was dumb enough to try to fight him at level 54. Boy, was that a short battle. I died in two hits. But, now, it is so easy for me to beat him and so fast, too. I used to just let him chase me around the arean and see how long it takes him to hit me. And then I start my attack. He is still hard even though I beat him so much. Oh, well. Maybe I am just strange like that. ^_^

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
Neo sora said:
Yeah, has anyone noticed that hard bosses get way easier after you beat them? i have beaten him(sepheroth) about three more times and noticed that the first time was noticably harder then the others it probably because you know what to expect

i agree with Neo sora, the first time it was pretty hard (my heart was pumping fast and hard when i fought him!!!) but the second time it was piece of cake

i think i beat him at lvl80 with the oblivion

Sora KHMaster

once youve beaten hes really not so difficult since you know how to kill him and you studied all his moves by then i mean the only hard move he has is sin harvest and you can just use strike raid to stop him that and the skill sonic blade come in real handy against him

Flaming Axel

it isn't extremely hard to beat him and most KH fans on this site love the game so much that they spend days to beat everything well at least i did

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Neo sora said:
Has any body besides me beaten the platium match with sepheroth? I have and he was offically(100% unoffical) the hardest boss ever! but the ending scene was a bit crappy! :) I did have the ultima weapon!

he was easy took me about 7min to beat him

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, I've beaten Sephiroth too, I can't really consider him the toughest, and most hardest boss ever though. He's not THAT difficult.

baller4eva14

yeah but the most difficult way to fight him is in expert mode with no using item, magic, acesssory, or keychains. and I was at level 45 when i beat him just one hit he killed me but i beat him in that difficulty

Avoksh

Beat him like 25 times in a row (dont ask why i keep count lol) preatty easy for me i guess
(I used the Ultima Weopoan and i casted aerogo like 50 times my first time)

BlaZinbritt11588

i tried to beat him for the first time today...i totally died in like 5 minutes. but i was so confused(and still am) i was fighting him, with mad health(im @ level 89 with the ultima weapon) and all of a sudden he hits me one time and my hp is down to like, .25........whats up with that?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back