• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harvest Moon ((Under construction!!))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Rikku

In the world of Naruto, currently training to be a
Website
www.iloveegg.com
Harvest Moon

Welcome to my Harvest Moon Roleplay!<3

Kai's Destiny is a small town near a sparkling lake. There are thousands of things to do: shop, fish, work, or just lay around. Whatever you chose!^_^

Right now, there are hearings of a theif sneaking around among the town that is stealing valuable things, whether they're expensive or close to one's heart.

Today is Spring Second

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

~Rules~

1. Don't god-mod. You can control your character and your character only, and they are just as 'all mighty' as everyone else.

2. No cybering! You character can marry and have children, but we don't need to know every detail of how the baby was created.

3. Please try to keep swearing at a minimum, or not at all.

4. No spamming. Links to other sites and such are allowed as long as they are in your signature or part of your description.

5. When you speak in OOC use something like (()) {} [[]] so we know it's not in-game speech.

6. Please PM me your profiles. I will post them in the sixth post.

7. Please write in a story format. No using stars for action or something like that.

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

~Jobs~

Grocery Store~
Bar~Tom
Baker~Lily
Librarian~Breanna
Flower Shop~
Farmers:
1~Zack
2~
3~
Scientist~
Miner~
Mayor~
Vineyard~Raighna
Minishop~
Hardware Store~
Vet~Mitsuki
Pet Shop~
Theif~
Fisherman~
Fishing Store~

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

~Love~

Ahh, love. Here, you can choose to fall in love with another person's character. In this roleplay everyone carries a journal with them everywhere they go. The journal can say things like feelings for others, where they will be the next day, or why they did something. Sometimes, people will leave their journals to lay around where others can sneak a peek. Here is how it is done:

Person 1(Plays Jeff): Making sure that Diane wasn't there, Jeff grabbed her journal and opened it to the most recent entry, an evil smirk on his face.

Person 2(Plays Diane): Dear Journal,

Jeff has been coming to my shop a lot lately, a wonder why. He seems a bit cute, I think I might actually like him!
<3<3<3

Diane came through the front entrance again, the chicken feed being held with one arm.

Person 1: Hearing the door open, Jeff quickly closed the journal and set it back the way it was. He turned to Diane, glad that she hadn't seen him with it.

Be careful! If you're caught reading someone else's journal, that may lead to the other's heart meter going down. (Credit for the whole journal idea goes to Airaka)

:mad: :mad: Ignoring
:mad: Dislike
<3Interested
<3<3Friend
<3<3<3A little crush
<3<3<3<3Infatuation...*sigh*
<3<3<3<3<3I'm ready to get married

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

~Profile~

Name:
Birthday:
Family:
Personality:
Description:
Job I Want:
Background:
Animals/Pets:
Skills:
Inabilities:

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

~People~

Name: Violet
Birthday: Fall 3
Family: Mother; Selena
Dislikes: Fires, being judged
Personality: Violet is solitary most of the time and is not eager to make new friends, but if she likes someone she might open up more to them than anyone else.
Description: Baggy black jeans and a dark green T-shirt give off a tomboyish appearance. Her silky black hair is cut short, just above the shoulders. A white star is placed in the middle of the shirt, and a silver locket hangs around her neck, though it is usually tucked under the shirt's collar. Violet eyes are what give her her name, but most of the time her hair covers half of her face, revealing only one. Fingerless black gloves are pulled on her hands, a star on either of them.
Job I Want: None
Background: Her father died in a fire when she was young, filling her heart with grief. When her and her mother moved to this town she decided to try and start over, living a slightly darker life.
Animals/Pets: A tan horse named Tidus, a brown dog named Kairi, and a blue parakeet named Riku.
Skills: Animals seem to trust her a lot, being ignored(she finds that a skill)
Inabilities: Making friends, though she doesn't mind that she isn't able to.

Name: Raighna
Birthday: October 31st
Family: she has no mom or dad that she knows of....
Likes: She likes roses, romantic gestures, and most black things.
Dislikes: Anything bright or happy
Personality: Raighna is very quiet, but will talk to anyone, that is... if they talk to her first. She is very dark and secretive, but likes to be aknoweleged, and loved. All she really wants in life is someone to notice her.
Description: She is average size, and her appearance just SCREAMS dark. She has pale white skin and raven hair that is slightly curled. Her lips are blood red and it seems like she wears lipstick, but she really doesn't. She has entrancing crimson eyes, outlined with long black eyelashes. It seems like everything on her is either white, black or red. Her wardrobe is just as bad as her appearance. It consists of a black corset with red ribbons and seethrough sleeves, and a black layered skirt that drags the ground.
Job I Want: she wants to work in a vineyard
Background: She suffers from temporary amnesia, so she doesn't remember anything about her past. Not her mother, father, no one. All she remembers now is what has happened since she moved into the town.
Animals/Pets: A small adorable white kitten named Dynasty
Skills: She can play instruments very well and is well suited for a symphony. She plays the piano, the violin, and the flute.
Inabilities: She believes that she can't fully open up to anyone, and unless they were herself, they would only know a portion of her full person.

Name: Breanna
Birthday: June 3, 1992
Family: Mom;Susie, Dad;Mike, Brothers:Michael(15), Matthew(4)
Likes: video games, reading, writing, fantasizing, sugar, being sarcastic, daydreaming, music
Dislikes: everything that makes her mellow, make-up(it's evil, I say!!), most vegitables
Personality: Is usually hyper and happy but can get angry easily. Goes outside a lot now that most of her precious technology is gone.
Description: 5'5" tall and thin-ish, shoulder-length brown hair always in a ponytail, & brown eyes. She wears camo capris, a hunter-green tank top, and lavender and black Converse(YAY!!)
Job I Want: Librarian
Background: Suffers from short-term memory loss, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and stupidity. Her family moved here from the city for some "peace and quiet".
Animals/Pets: Golden Retriever puppy named Aozora and a black horse named Sora.
Skills: singing, atheltics, video games..lol, humor
Inabilities: cooking(hehe), being able to sit still, being quiet, remembering things, drawing, lying

Name: Tom
Birthday: Dec. 1991
Family: Mom: Barbra, Dad: Tom, Brother: Jon(15), Sister: Erin(13)
Dislikes: Vegatables, Rude people, Dancing and people who smoke
Personality: Likes to play pranks and thinks he's really funny
Description: 5'7" short hair long arms
Job I Want: Bartender
Background: Likes to play pranks and loves watching te sunset. He thinks he's too funny and likes to run in his spare time.
Animals/Pets: A dog named Faith a cow named Cocoa and a horse named Mas
Skills: Cooking, horse riding, cuting hair, making beer and other alcaholic beverages, and playing pranks.
Inabilities: Drawing, making his dog do tricks, and eating most vegatables.

Name: Lily
Birthday: September 27
Family: One brother name Fayt (18)
Dislikes: Rude people
Personality: Lily is a caring person and also a very good listener, though she only moved here not too long ago. She also takes things seriously; however her happy-go-lucky nature of hers says otherwise.
Description: She wears dark blue jeans, white sneakers, and her favorite loose cotton shirt which was light brown in color. She's a slim person with a slightly unhealty look. Has long light/dark brown hair which has a messy feel to it and dark brown eyes. Average in height...
Job I Want: Would like to work as a baker.
Background: She wanted to have her freedom from her parents so she moved here not too long ago and found peace, but her brother moved in as well making things a little more difficult. XD She still keeps in touch with her parents.
Animals/Pets: A cat name Ash 'cause it has an ash color.
Skills: Baking, gardening...
Inabilities: She can be at times forgetful and careless...

Name: Zack
Birthday: January 7th (hehe.. that's my birthday...)
Family: His father, Rory, and his mother, Marina, also his little sister, Ieka
Likes: Farming, fishing, working, and people that are mysterious. It just intrigues him.
Dislikes: People who are nosy and picky. He doesn't like Birds either
Personality:Zack is a very well mannered boy, raised on a farm with his father, and likes to impress people. He doesn't like to talk much, and is the listening type more than anything, but overall, he has a good heart and is very true to his word. He would make an ideal soulmate.. hehe.. lol.
Description: not a really good picture... but here's one... http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/product/160388.jpg
http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/03/be/b6/a1_1_b.JPG here's another... this one is really good.. it looks more like him than the other one...
Job I Want: farmer, DUH!
Background: His Father, Rory, had always owned a farm, and so when it came time for him to retire, he passed it down to his son, Zack. His mother and father had left him in charge of his little sister, Ieka, because they wanted her to get used to the farming ways, because they hope that one day she will own her own farm. Zack had always wanted to be a farmer, so this didn't bother him one bit, but it did disappoint him a little when he realized he would have to take care of his sister. But none the less, he's a very happy person, and owns his farm, not far from the town, but it is a short walk aways.
Animals/Pets: His dog, Bullet... (it's in the picture...)
Skills: He's very good at planting things, and taking care of animals.
Inabilities:Keeping the plants alive... XP

Name: Ferry
Birthday: 25 March
Family: Unknown, mabye he doesn't even know
Likes: His 2 dogs, his friends, having fun with his friends back at home, animals
Dislikes: That he has no friends in this new town, people that hate animals or even try to hurt or kill them, people who think they're better than others
Personality: A mysterious boy who is nice but also shy and has no friends in his new town
Description: A dark haired boy with brown eyes and he's pretty tall
Job I Want: A vet
Background: No one knows why he came here
Animals/Pets: 2 dogs; a german shepard (rana)and a half german shepard, half akita inu(japenese wolf) and his name is rex
Skills: Good with animals especially dogs and is a great vet
Inabilities: Drawing, building stuff like houses and other things like sheds

Name: Mitsuki
Birthday: May 17
Family: None
Dislikes: Meat(she's a vegatarian) and the color grey.
Personality: She is a bit shy but very friendly she does what she's told but doesn't eat much she avoids dark people sometimes. But she looks dark herself.
Description: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/Crueltysmother/Animegirl1.jpg
Job I Want: She wants to be a vetnarian.
Background: She doesn't have a family but is always smiling she locks up her painful memories and emotions she moved to this town from the city and is happy (maybe)
Animals/Pets: A Cocker Spaniel named Silky(I couldn't think of a name)
Skills: Drawing,any kind of work, playing the piano

{One~Introduction}
{Two~Rules}
{Three~Jobs}
{Four~Love}
{Five~Profile}
{Six~People}

Last edited:

Paine_Agony_Hurt

I WANT TO JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( is it Harvest Moon, Save the Homeland, or Harvest Moon it's a wonderful life... or another one...)

Cloud_Rikku

Website
www.iloveegg.com
((Actually, it's not really one of the games. It's kind of where we make up our own characters and act as if it were a Harvest Moon game. There's really no plot planned out, though. In the first post it talks about a theif, so that might go somewhere... Anyway, could you wait until I finish the sixth post, please? After I get past that I'll start accepting characters))

Paine_Agony_Hurt

OKAY! I WANT TO JOINT REALLY REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!! okay... well here's my profile

Name: Raighna
Birthday: October 31st
Family: she has no mom or dad that she knows of....
Likes: She likes roses, romantic gestures, and most black things.
Dislikes: Anything bright or happy
Personality: Raighna is very quiet, but will talk to anyone, that is... if they talk to her first. She is very dark and secretive, but likes to be aknoweleged, and loved. All she really wants in life is someone to notice her.
Description: She is average size, and her appearance just SCREAMS dark. She has pale white skin and raven hair that is slightly curled. Her lips are blood red and it seems like she wears lipstick, but she really doesn't. She has entrancing crimson eyes, outlined with long black eyelashes. It seems like everything on her is either white, black or red. Her wardrobe is just as bad as her appearance. It consists of a black corset with red ribbons and seethrough sleeves, and a black layered skirt that drags the ground.
Job I Want: she wants to work in a vineyard
Background: She suffers from temporary amnesia, so she doesn't remember anything about her past. Not her mother, father, no one. All she remembers now is what has happened since she moved into the town.
Animals/Pets: A small adorable white kitten named Dynasty
Skills: She can play instruments very well and is well suited for a symphony. She plays the piano, the violin, and the flute.
Inabilities: She believes that she can't fully open up to anyone, and unless they were herself, they would only know a portion of her full person.

Cloud_Rikku

Website
www.iloveegg.com
((Alright, you're accepted!^_^ You've got an awesome character by the way))

Violet walked out of the front door of her house and yawned while stretching.She scratched the back of her head as she stepped down the front steps. She walked a few feet before a brown dog came running up to her. She knelt down to pet her and gave her a dog treat. Her hair fell from behind her ear, and when she stood it covered about half of her face. "Kairi!" She called as she started to walk into town, and the dog came scampering after her.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Name: Breanna
Birthday: June 3
Family: Mom;Susie, Dad;Mike, Brothers:Michael(15), Matthew(4)
Likes: video games, reading, writing, fantasizing, sugar, being sarcastic, daydreaming, music, anime
Dislikes: everything that makes her mellow, make-up(it's evil, I say!!), most vegitables
Personality: Is usually hyper and happy but can get angry easily. Goes outside a lot now that most of her precious technology is gone.
Description: http://absoluteanime.com/dnangel/risa.jpg <--the girl on the right is what Breanna looks like. She wears camo capris, a hunter-green tank top, and lavender and black Converse(YAY!!)

Job I Want: Librarian
Background: Suffers from short-term memory loss, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and stupidity. Her family moved here from the city for some "peace and quiet".
Animals/Pets: Golden Retriever puppy named Aozora and a black horse named Sora.
Skills: singing, atheltics, video games..lol, humor
Inabilities: cooking(hehe), being able to sit still, being quiet, remembering things, drawing, lying

Last edited:

Cloud_Rikku

Website
www.iloveegg.com
((You're added Kaze^_^ Yes jusmel, you can join later, but just be sure to PM me or come back when you want to))

Kairi was at Violet's heels as they entered the city. After some exploring, she leaned her back against a tree, putting her hands in her pockets. Kairi scampered around, chasing butterflies while Violet watched. A smile appeared on her lips, which hardly ever happens. She felt more cheerful today; maybe it was this town. She wondered on it a moment, but then brushed the matter aside. She sighed lightly, looking up at the clouds now as they drifted along through the sky.

((Sorry, but I must go for now. Anybody who posts a profile can start roleplaying, but I will look through everything and let them know if they're accepted for sure or not tomorrow when I will most likely be back. See you all then!))

Krazy

Jabberwocky
(thanx much!! ^_^)
Breanna lay on the soft green grass of her lawn. A small golden retriever puppy lay on her stomach. Breanna sighed and sat up, lifting the puppy off of her stomach. She said,"Well, Aozora, what do you want to do?" Aozora barked several times. Breanna frowned. "If only you could talk...then it would be soooo much easier to understand you..." Breanna stood up, craddling Aozora in her arms,"To the town!!" Aozora barked in agreement. Breanna smiled and walked towards town.

Last edited:

Paine_Agony_Hurt

Raighna was walking through the town, really by the bar, with a black unbrella over her head, even though it was a beautiful day. "Someday... Someday..." she thought "Someday someone will notice me.... someday..." she smirked at her thoughts, and continued walking down the dirt road. She normally liked to just roam around the town anyway, since she had nothing else productive to do...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Breanna wandered through town aimlessly, when she spotted a pale girl holding an umbrella. Wonder why she has an umbrella...Breanna thought. She said to Aozora,"Let's find out!!" He barked happily in agreement. Breanna ran towards the girl and said,"Hi! I'm Breanna! What's your name?"

Paine_Agony_Hurt

"Raighna..." she said quietly, looking at the girl's happy appearance. She inwardly cringed as the girl seemed to smile at her. "so what brings you into town?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back