• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaX

who was your hardest opponent?
:) my hardest opponent for me to beat was, well, fake riku in both sora's and riku's :D :D

visitor_7

Sephiroth was hardest for me, i took the time to make that ultima key(not easy to make) to even lay a scratch on him. Took me 12 tries to destroy him.

BHK Owns

i got sephi onthe 3rd try but my hardest was the riku/ansem fight at hollow baston that one took me at least 15 tries

P

pump-king

in both games it was riku/ansem...i still haven't beeten 'em.
although i have an excuse...in august of '04 i went down to florida to visit my nephew, he has it, not me. i was down there for 8 days...with the exception of the day i left and came, (because i couldn't play then) in 3 days i went from the introto ansem and then spent 3 days trying to beat him(i had no idea about any blade higher than the chocabo)so i spent three days trying tto beat ansem with the chocabo...(in the second, i had bad deck and only had 2 days to beat 5 levels and get to ansem...still didn't beat him)..........

p.s. sorry it's so confusing...

sinharvest_angel

sephiroth on the first time, hmmmm,..... still thinking, well heck idk.... riku/ansem when riku is taken over by anse, (these are all the first time iv played it) now when i play again there all easy ya know?, like not exactly a challendge,

crowmaster

ursula - normal. it was the worst boss i ever had to fight. don't know why but i spent one day trying to beat her. then i got scared when she grew. i was all like 'holy crap i'm never going to end this game'. actually, i beat her in 3 minutes hell yeah. i don't know why but when this bosses grow they get weaker. just like God of War. the hydra has all those teeth and heads. freakin' easy... then u get to thesmaller cyclops and that metal minotaur where u spent weeks and weeks trying to beat'em...

Sora22

It may sound weird, but in CoM, I had the most trouble with Captain Hook (sora's story), and with all the talk on here about Riku IV being the hardest, I was alittle scared, but I didn't have any trouble with him, weird! In Riku's mode, I had the most trouble with the Final Ansem battle, it took me a few tries. In Kingdom Hearts, I had the most trouble with Dragon Maleficent.

ZeldaX

i had trouble with him too, i think it was because i was too weak, don't know for sure but i think tha was it, i'm used to beating games on a low lv

Keeavin

About half of the people in this topic have answered the wrong question, stating who the hardest boss in the original KH was. This thread is about CoM, people.

Anyways, I'd say it was probably Riku Replica for the final time in Reverse/Rebirth for me. I died so many times on that battle, it was ridiculous. I about threw my DS across the room.

ZeldaX

Keeavin said:
About half of the people in this topic have answered the wrong question, stating who the hardest boss in the original KH was. This thread is about CoM, people.

Anyways, I'd say it was probably Riku Replica for the final time in Reverse/Rebirth for me. I died so many times on that battle, it was ridiculous. I about threw my DS across the room.

i saw someone with the same username as yours at khu

T

The_Superior2345

mine was the last riku replica fight as sora and ansem in reverse-rebirth. it took me forever to beat riku replica because i didnt have any 0 cards.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
sora- probably captan hook, and hades
riku-ansem 2

really there weren't any really hard bosses. i beat the game pretty fast. i hope kh2 is harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back