• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy with Xion? *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm not too fancy with big words all I can say is that after I played days she has got to be one of my favorite characters even if she becomes all cuckoo, she's adorable and I prefer her over Kairi. Xion's story is sad and when it's her time's up and when Roxas remember's here again has got the be one of the tearful moments I've ever had in a game. Not only Xion's end is sad when everyone starts to remember her but forget her in the end was really really sad. Yes, for all I care I cried.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I love Xion's story, it's nice and somewhat subtle. The only depressing thing is that it's virtually forgotten by everyone in the Kingdom Hearts universe by now. Which is sad because, well, I love Xion!

Chaos_Riku

Xion's story was an interesting idea. Thew writers needed to tell Roxas' story, while already haveing an ending and a beginning, they just had to fill in the gaps. the decided instead to flesh out the story and introduce a new character to make things more interesting. Many question came up : 'who is this new 14th member? Why are they still Or. 13? Why doesn't anyone say anything about her?' etc.

I think they did a wonderful job tying up all the loose ends. Much like the end of Crisis Core, where everyone knew it's end before the game came out, I can see where the writers had to struggle to make this game fresh... as we all knew Roxas would have defected from the Orginization, that he would have been forcibly merged with Sora, but we never heard about Xion, and that was more incentive to play the game.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I loved Xion. I wish more characters in the series and beyond lived up to the standard she put up. I still firmly believe she has a lot more to offer (well not a lot more, but more) to the future of the series, as they left quite a few loose ends to her despite it all (her being represented through the Oblivion which links to Riku and her voice he heard through, instead of the Oathkeeper which is representation of Memories of Kairi which she was based on being the main one imo).

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Man, I was pretty peeved all these months ago. Now that I've had a chance to actually finish the game Xion was okay. There was a nice story arc with the transferrence of power and little hints towards what she truly was were nice. Overall I'm much happier than I thought I would be with the character, and am now slightly upset that we won't see her again, but also glad that her story won't be dragged on further (save for the Ven aspect perhaps).

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Lol grim xD If your icon doesn't show your lovee for Xion I don't know what (except posts and stuff) XD

Well yeah the saddest thing what would happen is probably when she gets forgotten by everyone. I wish I could see her in a future game but if that can't happen then well nothing can be done.

Xion <3

Agreeing with Smile and J

Allister Rose

French Lover
she's like a female roxas IMO. only with a slight obsession of collecting souvenirs from worlds

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...an obsession of collecting souverins from worlds? The only thing remotely resembling that was her collecting seashells on DI and even that can be traced back to Kairi o_O
And with Roxas just about hating on Axel at certain points in the game while Xion remained eternally affectionate towards both, I fail to see how she's a female Roxas. How she handled what she is and how it'll end for her is also completely different than Roxas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
...an obsession of collecting souverins from worlds? The only thing remotely resembling that was her collecting seashells on DI and even that can be traced back to Kairi o_O
And with Roxas just about hating on Axel at certain points in the game while Xion remained eternally affectionate towards both, I fail to see how she's a female Roxas. How she handled what she is and how it'll end for her is also completely different than Roxas.

you never look at anything in general. they both care for eachother, they are both best friends with axel. whenever in a certain fight one tries to stop the other depending on who isnt involved as much. personality-wise both act equally emotional.

maybe she isnt exactly a female roxas, but she is a female roxas with some kairi traits. still, they have pretty m uch the same personality, the only difference is that they take the situation slightly different.

EDIT:Also i said IMO. we really shouldnt argue about that

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
you never look at anything in general.

3^347 ete 4#^#%&E Of course I don't, it's character analysis! It would be the equivalent of saying Mickey and Riku are alike because they shook hands!

still, they have pretty m uch the same personality, the only difference is that they take the situation slightly different.

Marked in color are the parts that contradict each other.

EDIT:Also i said IMO. we really shouldnt argue about that

You don't wanna argue, either ignore me ranting about you or don't post it xD;

Allister Rose

French Lover
3^347 ete 4#^#%&E Of course I don't, it's character analysis! It would be the equivalent of saying Mickey and Riku are alike because they shook hands!

Marked in color are the parts that contradict each other.

You don't wanna argue, either ignore me ranting about you or don't post it xD;

honestly, it ends here because you know what you say isnt true

Rix

:)
Awards
Roxas acted like a dick towards Axel later in the game. Am the only one who reacted on how he accused Axel for attacking and hurting Xion while Xion was the one trying to attack both Roxas and Axel first.I didn't see him getting mad at her for attacking Axel...

Oh, and i loved Xion. Wish there was a little more to her though.. but who knows?

Her character was just lovely and developed though.

Muse

you look atrocious
honestly, it ends here because you know what you say isnt true

It isn't? :/

From what I can tell, Xion and Roxas have two completely different personalities.

So I don't see where you come in and say that they're the same, when they're not.

Allister Rose

French Lover
It isn't? :/

From what I can tell, Xion and Roxas have two completely different personalities.

So I don't see where you come in and say that they're the same, when they're not.

they are pretty much the same, not exactly, but they are very similar.

also you didnt even read smiles comment. you just jumped to mine.

again, roxas personality with kairi instinct is what i'm going for.

Muse

you look atrocious
they are pretty much the same, not exactly, but they are very similar.

Yet they're also different from each other. Enough so that I wouldn't say that Xion's a female version of Roxas, or Sora, or anyone else, really. Xion is Xion.

also you didnt even read smiles comment. you just jumped to mine.

And how do you know that? :/

I see no point in replying to Smile in this thread when I can just do so over messenger. o:

again, roxas personality with kairi instinct is what i'm going for.

... Except Xion's different from Kairi as well. ._.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yet they're also different from each other. Enough so that I wouldn't say that Xion's a female version of Roxas, or Sora, or anyone else, really. Xion is Xion.

And how do you know that? :/

I see no point in replying to Smile in this thread when I can just do so over messenger. o:

... Except Xion's different from Kairi as well. ._.
your such a kiss up.

honestly a roxas personality with kairi instinct would be my opinion. get over it, and get over yourselves. XIon is xion?

Xion having a roxas personality will still make xion have a different personality from kairi. Also i said she had kairi's instincts, it's not like i said they are exactly the same.
again opinion. you dont think so? ok, good for you

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
your such a kiss up.

honestly a roxas personality with kairi instinct would be my opinion. get over it, and get over yourselves. XIon is xion?

Xion having a roxas personality will still make xion have a different personality from xion. Also i said she had kairi's instincts, it's not like i said they are exactly the same.
again opinion. you dont think so? ok, good for you

Actually, this is what I thought too. Except I thought she was a Kairi personality with Sora insticts. XD

'Xion is xion'? Considering the fact that she's a replica of somebody, and her actual being is based on memories.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back