• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy birthday!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

i don't know if many of u know but nomura's birthday was October, the 8th. He's now 35!!

i just posted this to wish him happy birthday, and to wish him many birthdays more.

Hope u continue creating outstanding games (and will u hurry with KH2) just jk.

sora_123

Originally posted by iholdthekeys
this is the stupidest post i've seen ever i'm sorry but i can care less about his stupid birthday....... I WANT KINGDOM HEARTS 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
that felt better, c now kh2 is important, nomura's birthday forget that crap, he has been pushing off kh2 long enough it's been like 4 years 4 crying out loud........ 4get nomura's b-day!!!

Didn't meant to spark u're anger, i just thought that since he has colaborated in many good games he deserved to be recognized for his work.

kao-chan

: : k a o r i k u : :
Holding Riku's heart. A love that can never be tak
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
sora_123 said:
i don't know if many of u know but nomura's birthday was October, the 8th. He's now 35!!

really, thats cool. my b-day is the same exact day. mines the 8th too. well, since were related in a way. i'd say the game is taking so long because he's worried and cant choose this from that.*libras are like this.*

Yuki-kun

Oh happy birthday I hope you have fun, wish you good health so you can send my game to America, hurrrrrrrrrrrrry up will you if i find out that the date is put back one more time........:) Jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back