• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy B-day =3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Well it's Tender Hearts and my b-day. I'm actually doing this a day early cuz Tender heart lives in New Zealand while I live in arizona =/ but yes we have the SAME exact b-day and so that makes us 13 =3. and also im coming back haha. I was actually here all along I never rly left, i was actually on my friends name that she never used called KimiWoHikari u mightof seen me around but mehz but ya I'm back on this one I kinda missed my friends so ya happy b-day to me and tender heart and it's good to be back. =3 <- i <3 this face

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Well happy brithday to both of ya, and dont foget to party! *puts 50 cakes on table, and hands them each a snow gloab of their houses, and 20,000 dollars each*

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well happy birthday to both of you. Welcome back DRK even though you were never gone. Why hasn't Tender Heart posted? Its her B-Day.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
DivineRoseKeeper said:
Well it's Tender Hearts and my b-day. I'm actually doing this a day early cuz Tender heart lives in New Zealand while I live in arizona =/ but yes we have the SAME exact b-day and so that makes us 13 =3. and also im coming back haha. I was actually here all along I never rly left, i was actually on my friends name that she never used called KimiWoHikari u mightof seen me around but mehz but ya I'm back on this one I kinda missed my friends so ya happy b-day to me and tender heart and it's good to be back. =3 <- i <3 this face

Hehe, happy birthday Divine, and w00h00 to me! I'm finally 13!! I9 hope you have a wonderful birthday, girl...and also recieve a lot of presents!!:D Thanks again!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back